Little Things You Love

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Selling a bike in covid times.

Say what you want about the covid tax, it's bloody nice to list something for a reasonable price and have it sold in an hour with a queue of eager buyers lined up in case it doesn't work out. Seriously, never had such trouble free selling, and even the lowballers were semi-realistic

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Minlak

custom titis
Selling a bike in covid times.

Say what you want about the covid tax, it's bloody nice to list something for a reasonable price and have it sold in an hour with a queue of eager buyers lined up in case it doesn't work out. Seriously, never had such trouble free selling, and even the lowballers were semi-realistic

This is true but I am noticing that most quick sales still happen at the lower price points say sub 4k - A figure I guess most people can get their hands on.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
This is true but I am noticing that most quick sales still happen at the lower price points say sub 4k - A figure I guess most people can get their hands on.
Oh yeah, I pay zero attention to the pointy end carbonium stuff, wayyyyy down near the bottom of the ladder for me

Really doesn't hurt my collection of ~2010-2015 bikes when people are asking new prices for ~2005 bikes