Little Things You Love

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I love the Choughs. Super social, playful, and entertaining. They play with big pieces of bark like a kitten with a ball of string. There are 2 families of about a dozen each that share duties to look after a group of younger ones. They do all sorts of crazy dances and displays too. They are closely related to Birds of Paradise, and you can see it in their performances.
There was a bunch in the pine forest near Castlemaine where kirsty used to walk the dogs that took great delight in torturing our admittedly very silly dog - they'd just hop from tree to tree on low branches and taunt the poor pup, who lost his little mind. Was pretty funny.

Choughs are also prone to coming into branches too hot and overshooting, but hanging on anyway and ending up swinging upside down with all their mates laughing at them. Hilariously awesome birds :)

moorey

call me Mia
For sure. I’ve never seen a more entertaining bird. They share time between our block and elderly neighbors. They don’t have a dog, so the choughs are far more relaxed and will come sit with him while he eats breakfast on his deck and show off to him. Jealous AF.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
How do you stop the cockies from eating your house?

We feed the King parrots but if a cockie turns up, we turf the seed:

View attachment 371913

All trim & flashing at ours is metal too.
Lol! Awesome birds, but deadset jerkwads

I started firing nerf darts at them, they got pretty uppity about this and more or less left the house alone after a while. I guess they found another set of delicious window sills to pull apart that wasn't being guarded by an angry dude with a pile of foam projectiles on hand

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Minlak

custom titis
Good man, give it another 3hrs then buy another frame. Aus post has it now
Well I have seen this too many times before - I tried to escalate it when it hadn't moved in 2 days and they said "NO" wait until the expected date! And I am like "Well I have had a lot to do with freight over the years - something is wrong look into it please "NO!" - When I emailed them last night I wrote "See it isn't here yet - Now will you look into it?" - No reply yet but I may have doomed myself to a slow investigation. If I don't have an answer by Friday going to tell shop I want refund.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
They always have a choice - If you treat them with respect and as an equal they will often be sympathetic to your plight - I personally cry / lower my head / don't make eye contact and let out a small childish whimper until she gives in.
Hmm. I still don't think it would get me a new bike. Let alone 3

Minlak

custom titis
LTIL - NS Dynamics - customer service is exemplary- Forks got to me on Wednesday - I opened box checked them out - re-sealed and sent by post to NS Dynamics - they got them Thursday rang me to double check what I wanted - rang me to get payment - Forks arrived at 10am this morning - reduced from 120mm to 100mm and fully serviced - essentially 1 day turn around and only $280 all up.
Super happy