Little Things You Love

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
It's a Pivot frame with Enve wheels - it's vitually unbreakable!
Wouldn't matter if it did, those 2012 ENVE wheels were on my One9 singlespeed, then moved onto my IndyFab, probably well over 10,000-15,000km on them before strava and before they got retired in about 2015 for CX duties.

Pivot has...

The bike owes me nothing either.

If he enjoys racing CX on it occasionally, I'm happy its getting used as I use my gravel bike for any rides the CX would have got in the last few years.

moorey

call me Mia
As per a post last week, I convinced Quinn (13) to move onto a larger bike, as her Spitfire was clearly looking a bit cramped (though she refused to admit it.
Took her solo shuttling at Black Hill Thursday and Friday, then she also had 6h of club shuttles there Saturday, and was clearly getting comfortable with it.
Took her to the You Yangs shuttle day yesterday, and not only did she hit almost every jump on Cressy for the first time (clearing most, or minimal casing), she had the confidence to do a couple of the double black DH runs.
I think my second child is almost at the point of out-riding me, and though it's a pretty low bar, I couldn't be happier.

moorey

call me Mia
Uh-oh... She's not going to become one of those women that names cars like they're one of the family is she?

Is your Hilux known as "Gerald"?
It was her first serious bike, and she's come a long way on it.......and it was Felix's before her, so there's some sentimental attachment to it.
I pointed out she was getting my favourite bike, and needed come cash to replace it at some stage. After a couple of solid days on the Tranny, she's coming around.