Little Things You Love

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
When will the spitty be hitting the marketplace?
Never.....I borrowed a XXS Kona HT for my daughter from the Moorebillys, on the strict proviso that it was to be returned, so his 1st born wouldn't go postal because of losing it...it currently has its own bedroom at Casa Fuggknuckle, as I'm scared to store it in the garage.

Pretty sure its a case of Steptoe and son and daughter....

#freebritney

moorey

call me Mia
Never.....I borrowed a XXS Kona HT for my daughter from the Moorebillys, on the strict proviso that it was to be returned, so his 1st born wouldn't go postal because of losing it...it currently has its own bedroom at Casa Fuggknuckle, as I'm scared to store it in the garage.

Pretty sure its a case of Steptoe and son and daughter....

#freebritney
Ima prove you wrong on this one. Issue is that numerous friends want it, but would expect it for sweet fa. In other times I’d happily see it go cheap to a good home, but papa needs a new pair of shoes.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Ima prove you wrong on this one. Issue is that numerous friends want it, but would expect it for sweet fa. In other times I’d happily see it go cheap to a good home, but papa needs a new pair of shoes.
Swap for the FiveTens?

#freebritney

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
I’m smashed. It’s been a long time and the last month had been so fucked and really need it
Wife is out, kids are in bed. Weather is shit so I won’t ride tomorrow. Week has been so bad
I’ve had a wine, 2x 8% beers, 1x 6% Stout, 2x strong pours of Talisker and 1x brainless movie
I’m gonna run out of whisky soon and I want more

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I’m smashed. It’s been a long time and the last month had been so fucked and really need it
Wife is out, kids are in bed. Weather is shit so I won’t ride tomorrow. Week has been so bad
I’ve had a wine, 2x 8% beers, 1x 6% Stout, 2x strong pours of Talisker and 1x brainless movie
I’m gonna run out of whisky soon and I want more
Spelling and punctuation is A+ considering that lot.