Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah we have. Still 6 days here though so I’m following the local rules. Germans are big on rules, and APS rules are big on following local rules.
Lucky we can trust Australians to do the right thing and not risk the health of others.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Been a bit grumpy with my jetlag.

Weather forecast last night says a wide band of rain stretching from Port Lincoln to Renmark.

I said so its rain tomorrow, so much for spraying the weeds, it will have to wait.

Missus say no its not, sunny all week.

I said not possible, it will be rain.

Dry.

Rain.

Dry.

Rain.

ITS TO BE DRY ALL WEEK !!! She argues.

Im like, FFS draw a fucking line from Port Lincoln to Renmark and look whats in between... sometimes I find it hard to believe you were born in this country :mad:

Currently hammering down. Correct again ;)

fgdhfdh.jpg

Haakon

has an accommodating arse

Weather forecast last night says a wide band of rain stretching from Port Lincoln to Renmark.

I said so its rain tomorrow, so much for spraying the weeds, it will have to wait.

Dry.

Rain.

Dry.

Rain.

Im like, FFS draw a fucking line from Port Lincoln to Renmark and look whats in between... sometimes I find it hard to believe you were born in this country :mad:

View attachment 393537
Being correct is usually a liability in such discussions…

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered

Dry.

Rain.

Dry.

Rain.

View attachment 393537
It almost looked like it wanted to sprinkle here, for a moment. Back to sunshine now though.