Little Things You Love

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Need the yang to go with my LTIH yin.

Victorian drivers. Sure I saw some fwits, but on the whole Victorian drivers were incredibly sensible, courteous and kind.

At least compared to South Aussie drivers that are by far the most useless, selfish bunch of turds in the country.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)

Victorian drivers. Sure I saw some fwits, but on the whole Victorian drivers were incredibly sensible, courteous and kind.

At least compared to South Aussie drivers that are by far the most useless, selfish bunch of turds in the country.
Fkn lol. Try anywhere in metro near a freeway on-ramp with traffic lights in peak hour and you'll see maneuvers you've never seen before.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

Agreed. Was amazed when I moved here - people let you change lanes, merge, actually pay attention when entering t-junctions and roundabouts. Surprising stuff.
Fkn lol. Try anywhere in metro near a freeway on-ramp with traffic lights in peak hour and you'll see maneuvers you've never seen before.
Nah Adelaide drivers are still worse (with a respectful nod to some of those living in the hills who are slightly more switched on - having some of the best roads in the country in their neighbourhood has to be good for something I guess).