Little Things You Love

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Saw the driver of a Gallardo covered in Targa Tasmania stickers I often see around Manly.

The guy looked like one of the local hobos with a mullet, trackies and thongs, but rocking a gold Rolex Submariner. The total lack of giving a fuck is something to aspire to.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Saw the driver of a Gallardo covered in Targa Tasmania stickers I often see around Manly.

The guy looked like one of the local hobos with a mullet, trackies and thongs, but rocking a gold Rolex Submariner. The total lack of giving a fuck is something to aspire to.
Heh, reminds me of a story of a hobo looking man wandering into the Bristol Cars dealership in central London, where the GM asked if he could help. Hobo produced a dented blue kettle and asked if they could paint a car to match that colour tone. GM proudly said they could. Hobo placed order. Turned out he was an eccentric millionaire who liked to test the character of establishments he was considering spending lots of money with.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Heh, reminds me of a story of a hobo looking man wandering into the Bristol Cars dealership in central London, where the GM asked if he could help. Hobo produced a dented blue kettle and asked if they could paint a car to match that colour tone. GM proudly said they could. Hobo placed order. Turned out he was an eccentric millionaire who liked to test the character of establishments he was considering spending lots of money with.
I really should try an order a Bentley. Not sure what'll happen when it comes time to pay, but otherwise I really sound like their target demographic. :p

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Looks like you have the city to yourself !
Not quite, unfortunately.

I must be getting old. Young people these days are weird as hey

EDIT: In town for a mate's bucks. Axe throwing followed by whiskey tasting (then I had to cut). Photos of the important stuff including a $30 beer :oops: Best beer I've had in a while it must be said though.
Compress_20230211_211240_0345.jpg

Compress_20230211_211244_4104.jpg

Compress_20230211_211247_7960.jpg

Last edited: