Little Things You Love

bardynt

Back in his day.....
i needed tap extenders for new taps

i looked at mitre 10 $30 for one then thought i look at bunnings too they were only $15 i saved alot

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ducks only have little nuts though? Or is that a way of saying subtle?
fixed it for you.

Something is the ducks nuts if it's good.

If something is obvious, it sticks out like dogs nuts.
I see my subtle has worked. As pointed out above...i have no idea what is so good about ducks nuts though. Probably linked to them staying dry in the water. Like a ducks arse hole...apparently.

That makes much more sense. Maybe Poodle likes ducks...
Are you kidding? I fucking love them!!! I had them as pets when I was toddler and they terrified me. Peking ducks...tall cunts that used to chase me. But ducklings are so cute. The solution? I eat them! One of my favorite animals.

Little things I love? Got home yesterday and my dog had trapped and killed a minor bird in the house. Today no minor birds have visited. I took the dog to the scene of the crime yesterday prior to cleaning up and rewarded her with many gumi bears. I hate minor birds.

stirk

Burner
I see my subtle has worked. As pointed out above...i have no idea what is so good about ducks nuts though. Probably linked to them staying dry in the water. Like a ducks arse hole...apparently.

Are you kidding? I fucking love them!!! I had them as pets when I was toddler and they terrified me. Peking ducks...tall cunts that used to chase me. But ducklings are so cute. The solution? I eat them! One of my favorite animals.

Little things I love? Got home yesterday and my dog had trapped and killed a minor bird in the house. Today no minor birds have visited. I took the dog to the scene of the crime yesterday prior to cleaning up and rewarded her with many gumi bears. I hate minor birds.
I hope you didn't give her the sugar free gummy bears!

oldie but still funny as

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Sugar-Free-Gummy-Bears/dp/B008JELLCA

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Food of the Gods Gummi Bears. Keep a kg tub like that in the house And I'll come and "relocate" your minor birds for you. You know the first thing about addiction is admitting you have a problem...
They sit on top of a matching tub of sour worms. I value a balanced diet.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
You have an odd idea of a balanced diet.

Educated people know that a balanced diet is a beer in each hand.

Geez, some people need so much help.....:frusty:
My bad. I made the assumption that everyone knew that you wash bears and snakes down with beer..

stirk

Burner
I love the helicopters that help fight bushfire, stuck at glenbrook today trying to get home so went to the lagoon where they are filling up.

Amazing machines!

Can't upload vid cause of low network, will later.