Little Things You Love

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
The rare occasions where Facebook actually seems 'fun'.

Just had an epic completely unplanned chat with an old schoolmate who's living in Canada these days. What with it being late night over there and stinking hot here (not to mention my last weekend of leave for this year), we were both drinking.

Wound up having a bit of Youtube tune-off and much hanging of shit. It was almost like we were in the pub.

I think I've also talked my way into a trip to Whistler next year...

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
Amusing paid ads on Rotorburn. ..

Lets not be shy birds here and lets have a serious conversation about vaginas...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That is awesome poodle. I feel that mow you won't just have to worry about meth heads stealing your bikes. Now you have to worry about clowns as well

Or is this actually you?
I wish I had that much style on my mini! Do thing weighs 10.6kg!

The widespread panic about Star Wars spoilers. Halcyon days for a chunt like me....
Glad I jumped in early and saw it. More so for the cultural saturation that is happening. It is everywhere, and I don't have a television or radio!

Twat are we going to talk about?
Some of them are hairy...

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Found it amusing to see the bloke walk around the corner with his ski pants around his knees and only realised when he nearly tripped.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I love Premier Mike Baird's new anti-marijuana ads, 'Stoner Sloth"..poor little guy, he seems shy and a little misunderstood thats all!
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/stoner-sloth-anti-drug-campaign-ads-widely-ridiculed-on-social-media/story-fni0cx12-1227679710086
I really think these ads will hit hard, and really make the Yoof of today think twice about watching campaign ads!..so shocking
I need to rethink my life. Looks like some heavy stoner's made the adds! The last one...the kids are drinking from the iconic red party cup! Totes ma goats.

Also...first add played was for the glory of coal! "this amazing little rock..."