Little Things You Love

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Reckon it will be lighter and so shimano have something trail specfic against the guides 4 pot.

Last edited:

stirk

Burner
Reckon it will be lighter and so shimano have something trail specfic against the guides 4 pot.
Easier braking from 20% more power is nice.

My LTIL lately is finding a hiding spot for my sneaky chocolate bar that not even the wife has discovered. Normally the kids and wife will find my stash easily when I try and hide it in the food cupboard but when relatively unhidden in a section of the kitchen only I'm interested in, my spice draw, it remains safe from being raided.

IMG_20170822_192616078-751x1335.jpg. Brilliant!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
My LTIL lately is finding a hiding spot for my sneaky chocolate bar that not even the wife has discovered. Normally the kids and wife will find my stash easily when I try and hide it in the food cupboard but when relatively unhidden in a section of the kitchen only I'm interested in, my spice draw, it remains safe from being raided. Brilliant!
The problem there, is that it is milk chocolate... that's the stuff you should willingly feed to kids.

Now dark chocolate, that's another matter... hide away.

stirk

Burner
The problem there, is that it is milk chocolate... that's the stuff you should willingly feed to kids.

ooo yes I love the milk, I also love the dark 70+% too, kids hate it, I could leave it on the benchtop for weeks untouched!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

True words. Milk chocolate is yuck.

ooo yes I love the milk, I also love the dark 70+% too, kids hate it, I could leave it on the benchtop for weeks untouched!
All the more reason to stock up.

I've developed a weakness for white chocolate! Used a bunch last Christmas in making my own candy cane white chocolate crunch balls. Got hooked.

stirk

Burner
True words. Milk chocolate is yuck.

All the more reason to stock up.

I've developed a weakness for white chocolate! Used a bunch last Christmas in making my own candy cane white chocolate crunch balls. Got hooked.
huh? :hand:

You don't like milk chocolate but like white 'chocolate'?

I cannot stand white 'chocolate' it's not chocolate at all, too much milk.........

BT180

Max Pfaff
Mmmmm Chocolate. There's enough room in my life for all kinds! Agree with having to stash it away from the wife and kids. Very tricky!

Freediver

I can go full Karen
[video=youtube_share;5gcfruNSQF8]https://youtu.be/5gcfruNSQF8[/video]
A couple of brilliant home made bikes and some insane engineering in timber.