Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No headache cure... I just seem to like punishment it seems. Sigh.

It's her car, she likes it and if she can get one that works she will be happy. Therefore I'll be happy.

I got a pretty good deal on it when I bought it the first time, am thinking I won't do too much cash if it's flipped at the first sign of trouble.
I don't know where to start with this one..! What do you mean she doesn't cure your headaches?????? Fuck that.

I have heard the happy wife = happy life phrase before...usually from broken men who have to cure their own headaches.

Flipped??? Refunded.

Good luck with the new car.

scblack

Leucocholic

It's her car, she likes it and if she can get one that works she will be happy. Therefore I'll be happy.

I got a pretty good deal on it when I bought it the first time, am thinking I won't do too much cash if it's flipped at the first sign of trouble.
That's just f*cking nuts. Stupido.

IF she gets one that works she'll be happy - that is one ENORMOUS if.

You just had a complete shitter from them - and you're going back there. DO NOT post back here if it turns out to be a crapper again, we will have zero sympathy and its all on your arse.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
That's just f*cking nuts. Stupido.

IF she gets one that works she'll be happy - that is one ENORMOUS if.

You just had a complete shitter from them - and you're going back there. DO NOT post back here if it turns out to be a crapper again, we will have zero sympathy and its all on your arse.
Yeah, I know... But she likes it, so that's that. Not my car, not my call. If it is another shitter, then she will take the cheque.

I will also be a lot more careful about what is done to it. But any sign of trouble it will be sold or handed in - I got a cracking deal on it when I bought it the first time so wont lose too much if anything.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You kidding? If it's another lemon I want hear all about it!

It's like watching a slow train wreck, on rubber, in Italy.
This...

It is not as if anyone gave a fuck first time around anyway
Seriously??? You guys aren't as concerned as I am that this poor bastard has hooked his special lady up with another problem car that he will (from past efforts) be responsible for resolving and yet isn't receiving adequate headache resolution? This is a far bigger issue than a poorly welded car chassis. Though it probably explains the surly disposition and obsession with small problems. The DSB is known to cause brain poisoning.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Yeah, I know... But she likes it, so that's that. Not my car, not my call. If it is another shitter, then she will take the cheque.
Like she was the only one involved in the utter shitfest of trying to fix the one you've got.

Jesus Haakon - put your fucking foot down & tell her NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Like she was the only one involved in the utter shitfest of trying to fix the one you've got.

Jesus Haakon - put your fucking foot down & tell her NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, like I get a say... Meh, I'm not stressed. It will either be fine, or more likely have a few little niggles I always expected anyway which wont bother me too much. Any big hassles will just result in a swift refund...

Given the extremely low price I picked it up for as NOS from a dealer that lost their Alfa franchise, the new one will likely be able to be sold for more than I paid for it. Or at least for a very minimal loss if it comes to that.

She likes the car, reckons its worth a shot and I'm pretty ambivalent about it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, like I get a say... Meh, I'm not stressed. It will either be fine, or more likely have a few little niggles I always expected anyway which wont bother me too much. Any big hassles will just result in a swift refund...

Given the extremely low price I picked it up for as NOS from a dealer that lost their Alfa franchise, the new one will likely be able to be sold for more than I paid for it. Or at least for a very minimal loss if it comes to that.

She likes the car, reckons its worth a shot and I'm pretty ambivalent about it.
i can hear you patting yourself on the back in consolation from here!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock

Flow-Rider

Burner

Bugger that, talk her into getting the Toyota 86.