Little Things You Love

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
She was on her way to hospital to collect her mother.

Right...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, an innocent citizen. Poor poor woman...

Nothing about the adrenalin high the guy was still on from his near death experience at the hand of a clueless driver!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Surely if it was a road rage incident you wouldn't stop and definitely wouldn't open the window...

Am very confused.
He may well have been perfectly calm cool and collected about it.

My grandmother did this once in her younger days - was being honked and abused by some bloke when she was having trouble getting a Peugeot 404 wagon into a park on Russel Street. So she calmly put it in neutral, applied the handbrake and walked up to his open window - and turned off his car and threw the keys across the busy street and then drove off. She didn't take kindly to rude and loud men...

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Or... it could have been an entitled jerk intimidating someone, even if they were in the wrong to begin with.
Either way, pretty mundane reporting on a tantrum.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Or... it could have been an entitled jerk intimidating someone, even if they were in the wrong to begin with.
Either way, pretty mundane reporting on a tantrum.
Are you saying he may not have done this if the driver was a large man covered in tattoos?

slowmick

38-39"
He may well have been perfectly calm cool and collected about it.

My grandmother did this once in her younger days - was being honked and abused by some bloke when she was having trouble getting a Peugeot 404 wagon into a park on Russel Street. So she calmly put it in neutral, applied the handbrake and walked up to his open window - and turned off his car and threw the keys across the busy street and then drove off. She didn't take kindly to rude and loud men...
yes but shirty man would have been stopped waiting for your Grandmother. i can imagine that happening.

I don't get the story above - there is no reason to stop.

As an aside - i love the devils elbow. I used it as the benchmark for all of the cars i have owned - just how far down in the gears i need to go down to get the car up the hill. In my first car it was a first gear corner . Thankfully my cars have improved since then.

safreek

yes but shirty man would have been stopped waiting for your Grandmother. i can imagine that happening.

I don't get the story above - there is no reason to stop.

As an aside - i love the devils elbow. I used it as the benchmark for all of the cars i have owned - just how far down in the gears i need to go down to get the car up the hill. In my first car it was a first gear corner . Thankfully my cars have improved since then.
Clearly she stopped to argue. Right whack

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
LTIH: Wrecking my back picking up the 3month old and then being told by the physio it's probably a slipped disc (After much painful needling)

LTIL: Mentioning my plans for the weekend (lots of shoveling mulch involved) & being told under no circumstances. Followed that question up with 'what about riding bikes?'. Apparently, that's totally OK & I should do more of it to stay fit & build strength. Probably try and crash less though.
Sold.

Also used the whole incident to convince work to get me a sit-stand desk. Loving that.

Other LTIL: That little guy I guess, he's pretty tops.

moorey

call me Mia
Roy Moore lost, right whack you child molesting scum. Things that I like, nay love
There will be a recount though, and Russia has time to tweak the results.
Worse still, I but if they somehow managed to call a re-election, the slack republicans would actually vote, and deliver him a landslide.
I would have backed him to lose all the way on this one. Quite shocked.