Little Things You Love

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
When people just give no shit whatsoever to the task at hand.

View attachment 343076
Damn you Winmalee shopping centre.

At least the trolleys aren't dumped in the front of houses, roads and parks like in the lowlands where understanding the concept of shop->trolley->car is like teaching an elephant to tapdance. The standard mode of understanding is shop->trolley->near to home but not close enough so it becomes my problem. It is one of those things that make you want to go postal.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Made a move today...just a short 45 minute bus rode across the valley. Except that we spent just over 2 hours sitting on the bus waiting for the snow plough to clear the road. There has been something of an epic blizzard today. New accommodation host says 1m of fresh and it is still snowing heavily. LTIL - it is going to be an epic powder day tomorrow.
Its 35 here today...

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
LTIL: seeing the stupid land skiers struggle on outside AIS even though they clearly missed out on the winter olympics...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I was supposed to fly home tonight. But...fuck it. I changed my flights yesterday and will stay another week. It has been a pretty good trip and another storm cycle has brewed up. Just came in from a few hours of hacking about in a lot of fresh snow and will move on to a new location in an hour. Plus I hear it is still warm at home. No thanks.

Attachments

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
You could stay and become a ballista, very popular with the radies.

PS it is not rascist, if I was rascist I would hardly have worked for a Japanese company for 34 years and I know they made fun of my Japanese. Actually I made fun of my Japanese.

Ōkina otoko wa ōkina inkei o, chīsana otoko wa subete inkeidesu.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I was supposed to fly home tonight. But...fuck it. I changed my flights yesterday and will stay another week. It has been a pretty good trip and another storm cycle has brewed up. Just came in from a few hours of hacking about in a lot of fresh snow and will move on to a new location in an hour. Plus I hear it is still warm at home. No thanks.
Must be really cool to freeball like that :)

Why not go across to PyeongChang ?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
In Dale's brief defence...the number of times I have seen "gondora" signs at ski fields is quite high. Though in recent years this is slowly being corrected.

I have attended a cafe in Nagano a few times that boasts the world's second best and Japan's best barista/syphonist as part of their team. There is a collection of trophies on display. He prepared me a fantastic single origin syphon.

My Japanese is horrid.

stirk

Burner
In Dale's brief defence...the number of times I have seen "gondora" signs at ski fields is quite high. Though in recent years this is slowly being corrected.

I have attended a cafe in Nagano a few times that boasts the world's second best and Japan's best barista/syphonist as part of their team. There is a collection of trophies on display. He prepared me a fantastic single origin syphon.

My Japanese is horrid.
こんにちは