Little Things You Love

Minlak

custom titis
Not wanting to go to the gym for my Thursday run and hitting PB city...
Fastest ever 1km
Fastest ever 5km
Longest distance run 6.35km
Longest Distance in 1 hr 6.35km

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
LTIL - finding out that Wolfmother have three albums I haven't listened to.

I though they split up after their first album....
I think they did. It was the lead guy with session musos from then on I believe.

My other half went to school with them actually.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just back from a ride in the quarry of doom. Great afternoon for a ride and the quarry had no mozzie!!! The garage now smells of eucalyptus germ killing spray. That stuff smells fantastic.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LTIL - finding out that Wolfmother have three albums I haven't listened to.

I though they split up after their first album....
I do love finding old music by bands that I like. It's nearly as good as chocolate.

I like the later albums by wolfmother, dirtier and heavier (well one album is at least). But, still haven't given them much air play, too much other stuff out there!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
This is correct ...I'm tubbsy's other half.
Were they douchebags at school? Because they seemed like douchebags when they were having a tanty about ripping off deep purple and hanging out with the Jackass crew.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Were they douchebags at school? Because they seemed like douchebags when they were having a tanty about ripping off deep purple and hanging out with the Jackass crew.

And Sabbath and zeppelin and status quo and fuck it just about every other big rock band their parents listened to.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If you can't run, walk.
If you can't walk, crawl.
That is a long way to crawl. When they make Minlak: the movie I think Leonardo D will have to take on the lead role. He fits the bill:
- Handsome ladies man
- Hunter/fur trapper
- Crawled a long way in that movie
- Moans and grass well...

I'm just not sure he has ever played a role shitting his pants and then spray painting with it.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
That is a long way to crawl. When they make Minlak: the movie I think Leonardo D will have to take on the lead role. He fits the bill:
- Handsome ladies man
- Hunter/fur trapper
- Crawled a long way in that movie
- Moans and grass well...

I'm just not sure he has ever played a role shitting his pants and then spray painting with it.
I can see it now tbough he had better hit the gym for 18 months or so.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And Sabbath and zeppelin and status quo and fuck it just about every other big rock band their parents listened to.
It annoys me that a lot of BIG wolfmother fans don't listen to/like these classic rock bands. When wolfmother were in their prime, the aforementioned bands should have had a massive resurgence and kick started the 70s rock movement again instead of this crap that is now aired on the radios. Just ask @Haakon he loves today's hit music!

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Should have.
But didn't have.

Those shit rock bands of the bygone era just didn't have anyone pumping out enough cool Tshirt for the kids of today to retro live in. Not like those sell out money hungry licence holders for Nirvana. Talk about perpetuating ordinary.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
:( I got into all those shit old bands listening to new stuff like uncle acid and the deadbeats, stoned jesus, ohm, king gizzard and the lizard wizard........ are you guys saying I’m not cool and down with it? Ffs im 25, I can’t be uncool yet!

There is some good stuff kicking around now though, fidler, pissed idiots, hockey dad, frenzal rhomb is still pumping out albums that aren’t bad, totally unicorn, gay paris.

You guys just aren’t trying hard enough. gotta get into fbi

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
But didn't have.

Those shit rock bands of the bygone era just didn't have anyone pumping out enough cool Tshirt for the kids of today to retro live in. Not like those sell out money hungry licence holders for Nirvana. Talk about perpetuating ordinary.
Pfft forget Nirvana tshirts. You should see some of the dilettantes I've seen in flouro Ramones and Motorhead tshirts.

moorey

call me Mia
I don’t know what dilettantes are, but these kids seem to profess a love and devotion for a band or genre they’ve got no idea about.

See what I did there...