Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Mmmmmaaaamamamamamamamamamaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyte....iii iiiii iiiiivvvvviviivivivivvvivivvvvvveeeeee gaaaaaaaaaaawt the gear yourrrrrrrrrrrre aaaaaarrrrrrrrrffftaaaaaaa. It's it's it's it's the shit brahhhhhhhhh. You'll run alllllllll niiiiight aaaaawwwwnnnn thiiiiiisssssssshitmateholyfarkitsthatballs.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Mundine is a total idiot but it's good to see him get knocked out in the first round, if I paid to watch that fight I would have asked for a refund.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
LTIL = went a bouldering last night, today things feel stretched and a little ouchy.

Reckon I was the oldest person there by at least 15 years (which is about how long its been since I bouldered seriously), currently sporting a very grey beard so got more than a few weird looks.

I think I'll be back.
Where’d you go?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Pulse in west Gosford, was a spur of the moment thing as I was taking my daughter to netball which was near by.
Nice, I’ve not been there but heard it’s good. We try to stick to gyms like 9 degrees that don’t have age limits on participation. Have been taking out daughter along since she was a toddler, but some don’t allow kids under 10 or even 12 to use the walls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scotty675

Cable thief
Mundine is a total idiot but it's good to see him get knocked out in the first round, if I paid to watch that fight I would have asked for a refund.
Yeah I want a refund. I expected the result but thought it might go 4 rounds. Undercard fights weren’t much either. Was good to see the mouth get knocked out though.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
As much as he shits most of us off, he was a pretty incredible athlete though. Glad he's done now, and hope Horn builds on this.