Little Things You Love

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I'm not sure if this is a LTIL or a LTIH buy I'm drifting towards this camp so it falls in here...I come home from work (via a few swifties at the local on the corner) and there is approx fourteen (dunno couldn't count them all) 8 & 6 year olds having a full on dance off in the front room. Story goes Mrs Hump works from home on Thurs and because there was a few drinks on in various workplaces today my better half decides to collect all the strays ( the strays are all our kids mates) from school and bring them back to ours for dinner so the parents can continue for another 45 mins or so.

The real LTIL love though is when I took over the playlist and the parents turned up and loved the fact their kids where enjoying the music...I blame the sugar.

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I'm not sure if this is a LTIL or a LTIH buy I'm drifting towards this camp so it falls in here...I come home from work (via a few swifties at the local on the corner) and there is approx fourteen (dunno couldn't count them all) 8 & 6 year olds having a full on dance off in the front room. Story goes Mrs Hump works from home on Thurs and because there was a few drinks on in various workplaces today my better half decides to collect all the strays ( the strays are all our kids mates) from school and bring them back to ours for dinner so the parents can continue for another 45 mins or so.

The real LTIL love though is when I took over the playlist and the parents turned up and loved the fact their kids where enjoying the music...I blame the sugar.
That's a good thing @nzhumpy, we were known as the refuge for waifs and strays. Even in their 30+s.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Bin chickens win nothing. Filthy arseholes.

The adorable cuddling black cockies got my vote. D’awwwwww
The black cockies are cool. I had a bunch taking pot shots at me at Kowen once - had bits of pine tree bouncing off my helmet and when I looked up I swear the cheeky sods were high fiving each other saying "woo, got him!"

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
The black cockies are cool. I had a bunch taking pot shots at me at Kowen once - had bits of pine tree bouncing off my helmet and when I looked up I swear the cheeky sods were high fiving each other saying "woo, got him!"
Love those Kowen arseholes! One of my best rides ever involved kowens cockie population and a very misty morning.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I can't help but stare:

Doesn't mean I love it. Doesn't mean I don't love it.

Just like to stare.
I hope to god they give the production version a better shock. The Monarch/Super Deluxe leaves a lot to be desired.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk