Little Things You Love

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Seeing a bunch of 10yos at Stromlo talking about doing that big drop on the way back to the carpark. A couple of them on hardtails too.

It still scares the pants off me....

Switch

huskier headed gent
So much snow falling here at the moment. 3rd night of it...was up over my waist today, awkward to get out of if you got bogged!
I was wondering if you were still in Japan when I saw Myoko received 60cm overnight. Very jealous as I sit in temperatures over 30 on top of the Mountain, plus pics or it didn't happen.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
sometimes that photo dude sits there, so just go on one of those days, then you have to do it :)
No way! That's a red rag to Murphy right there!

The most annoying thing is I've done a bunch of times and its always been fine...

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Commuter Cup racing. Happens so rarely up here.

Chased a bunny down this morning. Saw him turn on to my road, turned the wick up a bit to just over 30kmh, but still took a good 5 minutes and a stop sign to make the catch.

Said G'day as I passed, little bastard would be lucky to be 13yo.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Commuter Cup racing. Happens so rarely up here.

Chased a bunny down this morning. Saw him turn on to my road, turned the wick up a bit to just over 30kmh, but still took a good 5 minutes and a stop sign to make the catch.

Said G'day as I passed, little bastard would be lucky to be 13yo.
Ha, love a bit of commuter cup racing :) That and the Commuter Dodgem Series on some sections of the bike path I use...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I was wondering if you were still in Japan when I saw Myoko received 60cm overnight. Very jealous as I sit in temperatures over 30 on top of the Mountain, plus pics or it didn't happen.
The report I saw said 56cm in the village. That's on top of the 83cm yesterday and about 2.2m for the last 7 days. It's been a hectic week! I'm on snow for 2 months, can't do the summer!

I've switched towns today which is always a challenge when there is so much fresh snow to be ridden and a brand new powder board to get used to! I'll be back on Myoko in a few weeks. Currently on a bus heading to Hakuba for a few days. Their season has been moving slowly, but I've always had a good run there around this time of year and things have been picking up the last few days. However february is usually prime time for them.

This car was not covered in snow yesterday afternoon and only had a few cm on it last night when I came home from dinner. Sorry the pic is shitty, phone was freaking out with all the cold and snow and glare.

Attachments