Little Things You Love

SMIIISH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
- When going through your old tools looking for a hex key, or a spanner head or whatever, and the first one you grab is the perfect size.
Likewise with chocolate box, cds the list goes on.
Its a bonus if the tool you grab is in perfect working order. That rusted hex key actually still works... BEST FEELING EVER.

- That new car smell.

- Spooning.

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
talking to a certain person always makes my day

likewise doing a perfect weld at work and noone believing i did it

RCOH

Eats Squid
Your kids getting excited, running over to you & hugging your legs when you walk in the door.

Lane splitting & running reds in peak hour.

Beer.

Good neighbours.

morto1980

Likes Dirt
I found recently that I really like what I guess are the basic skills mankind has picked up over the years - i.e. Baking Bread, Pizza, Brewing Beer, Carpentry (and generally building stuff).... It's cool to do something from scratch like that.

EDIT: Oh, and music. Music is really good.

Next... :)

Last edited:

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm stoked on how much bigger the "things you love" thread is, restores my faith in their being positive people in the world :)

Also when your lying asleep at a sleepover and totally unexpectedly the gurl your in love with kisses you, so in turn you wake up from a kiss.. just a nice feeling.

Oh and going extremely fast in a car, haha :)

Dreamworld and Wet N Wild.

Vodka.

Spending fucking weeks trying to get your Custom Guitar Hero discs working, and then eventually getting it working and being able to play I Killed The Prom Queen, Bring Me The Horizon, etc on Guitar Hero.

Last edited:

moodybluebob

Likes Dirt
Talking to your best mates when you've had a really tough day. A;ways seems to cheer me up.

First ride after 4 months not riding a new bike thats been staring you in the face. (TOMORROW)

Playing my dad in a game of golf on a sunday, so much fun.

Hugs. I love hugs :)

Kisses too. Dont get them to often.

Welshy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Freshly showered, getting into freshly washed sheets and drifting off instantly.

That is awesome.

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
Your kids getting excited, running over to you & hugging your legs when you walk in the door.
That is the best ever feeling, beats everything else. Goes along with "Daddy, I want to cuddle you" & getting a big cuddle from my girls.

Going for a ride for the first time in ages & nailing a move you've been trying to get for a long time in the first couple of goes, I love the lightbulb moments.

Diving into my pool to cool off after spending an hour or 2 cleaning it, knowing no one else will swim in it when it's that clean & sparkly.

Getting into bed after locking up & finding that neither of the kids has infiltrated it :p

Lorday

Eats Squid
- full day shuttles down the mountain with mates.
I usually enjoy riding down the moutain then being shuttled back up, but if you like it the other way then so be it!

Also when your lying asleep at a sleepover and totally unexpectedly the gurl your in love with kisses you, so in turn you wake up from a kiss.. just a nice feeling.
Your farkin lucky/awsome

Dreamworld and Wet N Wild.
You mean: Dreaming of getting Wet 'n' wild with girls..right?

bradleyR513

Likes Dirt
Saving up your money for ages and then purchasing a brand spanking new bike!!!!!!!or bike parts for that matter.
Also spending a few days at the beach with your girlfriend, without anyone to bother you:D

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
Falling asleep on the veranda of my grandparents place when it's raining and the sound of rain hitting the corrugated roof.

Waking up early to look out at the beach and the sun is just rising.

Letting you're little cousin who's 5 real in a 19" fish which you caught and then seeing his face light up when he lands it.

Reading an email from your grandfather with lots of official and formal stuff and then he signs it "With love"

Christmas Eve

Eating the last biscuit

Being with your grandparents when you know they aren't going to be around for much longer but you can see within them that they will love you and do whatever they can for you up until the day they die.

Mum's crappy yorkshire pudding (the effort)

Dad's bacon and eggs after a morning road ride.

Driving in the country when the sun is just setting.