Little Things You Love

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
Fried Bread.

Drinking water straight from the bathroom tap.

Having my ferret crawl up my arm straight from the door of her cage.

Smokin' hot red-heads. ;)

Drinking the froth off the top of my morning coffee.

Knowing there's 12 hrs, 40 mins til I'm HSC-free.

New clothes smell.

Hot cinnamon donuts.

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
when your big sisters hot friends come around and give you hugs and leave their bras and panties on the floor 'sniff, sniff ':D:D:D
Dude that's too risky what if you accidently sniff your sisters one. Unless your into that.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Drinking water straight from the bathroom tap.
have many others have noticed this?

water from the bathroom tastes 100x better than from the kitchen tap?! it always seems cleaner fresher and better in every way.

Gf who is interested in bikes and everything i love= WIN. gorgeous,smart, relaxed and lovable she hasnt put a foot wrong yet- and seems even more in love with me each day :D was 8mths weekend gone.

Last edited:

sam705

Likes Dirt
have many others have noticed this?

water from the bathroom tastes 100x better than from the kitchen tap?! it always seems cleaner fresher and better in every way.
I can only agree!

Mates party out of town, your just about asleep, this hot bird you've been chasing for ages opens up your swag and jumps in.

+1 for spooning.

Weekends

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
-Toasted ham, cheese and tomato sanga's

-When during the weekend you think its Sunday when actually its Saturday and you have another whole day of not being at school or work.

-Spaghetti Bolognaise

-Evening ride on a hot day with a slight breeze

-Finding 20 bucks in the pockets of old clothes

-Spooning, naked gives ultra bonus mega happy fun points

...and most of all

-The whine of the supercharger during the dawn jet ski blast, traveling at 120 km/h over the smoothest water you've ever seen, with not another person or boat in sight. Perfect.

Last edited:

Venciferus

Likes Dirt

Do you only drink from the bathroom tap in the morning and night, after you've brushed your teeth?

I'm pretty sure this is due to you being pretty parched of water in the morning and at night, so you enjoy it more, maybe?

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
-finishing last Italian exam
-finding something that you have been looking for for ages, or something you didn't know you had
-muddy tracks
-riding in the rain
-finding out you don't have to do that homework anyway
-finding money in clothes pockets you haven't worn for ages
-random people complimenting you
-fake sick days
-satisfaction of finishing something really big (Eg. assignments) AND getting 100%
-distinctions
-playing sports with friends with no pressure to perform
-eating yummy food
-making yummy food
-getting bike parts
-shopping for your self

ile think of more later

henryg

Likes Dirt
likewise doing a perfect weld at work and noone believing i did it
Haha yeah rep points/respect right there!! good feeling

*Edit: Oh and knowing you have a guarenteed hookup for later that night, no stress..

Last edited:

Funky Frypan

Likes Dirt
When you ask for 3 potato cakes and they give you 5.
Also when your riding a big ledge and you land perfectly and roll away.