Little Things You Love

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cute female cyclists. Didn't think they existed! Almost makes me want to start riding road bikes.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
To add onto that (^), cute skiiers!

A bit of baby pink, a headband + ponytail with some skiing ability to match = win! Bring on winter '11! :D

sam705

Likes Dirt
Going for a moto ride up the bush today with a couple of mates. Decide to ride to a lookout we have visited a couple of times for a decent look around. Half way up we hit fog but keep going. We reach the top and rest up for about 10 minutes, then it starts snowing!
Made for one chilly trip down..

Mocassins.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
A table with the following items.

Beef Madras
Lamb Korma
Butter Chicken curry
Mango Chicken curry
Garlic naan
Raita and mango chutney
lime and chili pickle

This was my table last night.

jathanas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MTB Spirit

This Saturday at Smiths Gully my Garmin Edge 705 fell off my bike about 2 km into a group ride. I realised (much) later that it was gone. After completing a 30km loop, I then headed off to find it, not holding much hope.

The first group of guys I came across 2 minutes later handed it over. Legends! I felt like such a lucky S.O.a.B... :cool:

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Dead kennedy's and rust at manning bar satdy............... Was a good night on the piss, nice to see DK, never thought they'd still be touring

Binaural

Eats Squid
Catching the prick who blatantly nearly ran me over and drove off arrogantly. How sweet it was to bang on his window and let him know what I thought of him at the next red light....

kjf

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Jumping out of bed at the sound of your alarm only to realize you've set it an hour early by accident the previous day.
Now I've got an extra hour in my day!

Also, waking up in the morning and NOT feeling tired / wanting to go straight back to bed.

edit: Finding ocarina of rhyme and 007 Gold n Fly. (Remember your old dusty n64??)

If you dunno what they are, look em up. Pretty cool stuff.

Last edited:

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
Bit slow on the uptake, but I used to work with a guy from Zimbabwe called Godknows.

No joke.

mtb1611

Seymour
Dead kennedy's and rust at manning bar satdy............... Was a good night on the piss, nice to see DK, never thought they'd still be touring
How were they? Part of me wanted to go but DK's without Jello would be like Black Flag without Hank, The Clash without Joe, Pistols without Johnny, etc etc.