Little Things You Love

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow! That's a great vid. Feel a little sorry for the old man, he obviously thinks that's the only way out but he still would of been locked up. (probably).

-LTIL No more work for a WHOLE MONTH. Ohh yehhh that's right. "school holiday"-esque posts and threads coming your way :very_drunk: Finished work ~10minutes ago, That feeling you get as soon as you finish and realise "that's it" for the whole weekend/week/month/retirement. Ballin'

{ScarFace}

Likes Dirt
Self portrait rone?

LTIL: Having a nice cold beer after a definitely interesting ride this afternoon which ended with a flat tyre being changed in the pouring rain 3km from the car. Bugger.
If that was a self portrait I wouldn't have been such a little bitch to him :p

scuba05

Likes Dirt
Actually a catchy song with a strong message

[video=youtube;1w6GtwOvnWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1w6GtwOvnWM#![/video]

Last edited:

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Cooking two awesome steaks and a bunch of mushrooms to eat at 1030pm on a Friday night at home alone after not eating properly for the last week because of the amount of work i've had on. Sweet.

rone

Eats Squid
Cooking two awesome steaks and a bunch of mushrooms to eat at 1030pm on a Friday night at home alone after not eating properly for the last week because of the amount of work i've had on. Sweet.
You cannot beat a meal that consists primarily of meat.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Achieving all this in a day then coming home to read all the dumb sluts complaining about how bad the holidays are on facebook, such a good feeling of having more fun than other people for once...

- Rode up the great dividing range twice, then threw up
- Rode McKenzie Frenzy, which is quite possibly my favorite DH track in aus
- Found out my D3 arrived
- Rode with my new Fox Flux for the first time
- Bought a Santa Cruz t-shirt
- Got a bit more comfortable in clips
- Patted a pony
- Bought sims and lord of the rings game for $3 each
- Looked at stolen shit in cash converters
- Laughed at bogans
- Laughed at bogans more
- Bed

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LTIL - When a steak you've been hanging out for all day turns out even better than you'd hoped.
Fat Angus rib eye + my Weber BBQ = so good!