Little Things You Love

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Giving the local trails a second go. I only moved out here a few months ago and kept my wheels on my already favourite trails. The first time out at the local was pretty dismal, it seemed i chose to do every trails backwards and im not built to go up. Today however, with a bit of persistence, i found a super fun little loop and better yet theres still a little bit of single track to discover! Looks like i've got somewhere to ride when im too poor to pay for fuel :single_eye:

bardynt

Back in his day.....
I raise you wet rainy days with chicks wearing cotton white tee's when the weather forecast said it would be warm and sunny... the only time i don't hate Melbourne's unpredictable weather
well i had same thing happen new years a couple of years in melb. unfortunately it was mostly young chicks with braces in tight skirts looking like little kid trying to dress up enough to get in the clubs all the good looking women were already in the clubs.

moorey

call me Mia
I raise you wet rainy days with chicks wearing cotton white tee's when the weather forecast said it would be warm and sunny... the only time i don't hate Melbourne's unpredictable weather
I like the cut of your gib, sir. :clap2:

moorey

call me Mia
well i had same thing happen new years a couple of years in melb. unfortunately it was mostly young chicks with braces in tight skirts looking like little kid trying to dress up enough to get in the clubs all the good looking women were already in the clubs.
Were they too old for you?

@nDr3w

Likes Dirt
She was asleep, I wasn't going to move her... no one else thought it was awkward?

So sue me for sharing what I thought was a cute picture...
Just getting on the seedy joke bandwagon, nothing sinister intended.

LITL: Christmas leftovers. Not so much the food, but rather the 2 cases of beer left in my fridge that were meant for guests who never drank them. Sweeet.

Joy

Likes Dirt
Other retailers might disagree, but I've noticed a definite improvement in the politeness of customers. I've worked in the same shop, right in the Brisbane CBD for close to 5 years now. First 2 years I was there I lost all faith in humanity. Got some awesome stories that would make you cringe. These days is a totally different story. Customers as a whole are a LOT friendlier, demand less and more often than not, turn down the offer of plastic bags (which is GREAT). Maybe all the assholes are shopping online now? Maybe the only people that come in are old fashioned and crave the human contact? I'm not sure what to make of it, but it certainly makes going to work a lot easier!:clap2:

Norco Maniac

Is back!
South Australian champers, my new favourite bubbly. The beer I'd discovered years back... :D a morning walk on the Paralowie creek paths making my dog one happy puppy...and finding that the service at my new LBS is as great as the one I sadly left behind in Coffs.

Hello Adelaide, I'm beginning to think I could be very happy here even without the awesome race tracks.