Little Things You Love

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just got back from Trailer Park Boys live show. So fucking good.
Boys played space, piss jugs, conky, liquor and whores, dirty dancing, cameos of Lahey and Randy, audience participation and samples of driveway hash for all. Fucking brilliant show.

LTIH Newtown & hipsters, but I'll be back there soon for Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes 'Jay and Silent Bob get old'.

Ranting incoherently? see disclaimer.

Last edited:

guitar1234

Likes Dirt
My mind just exploded...
soooo went to my granparents house today, had a dig through a bag of bike parts I found, shitloads of ancient Shimano derailleurs etc. Found some cool Looking Dia-Compe levers, drilled and pimp as. Just googled them and found that they're from 1965.....wait,what?:pirate:

wombat

Lives in a hole
Watching the GP this arvo, and then finding out from a mate that Bob fucking Log III is playing a free set at the local restaurant venue down the road! Winner!

BLIII-1.jpg

LTIH: Coming home from a scotch soaked gig and having to sit here and process photos from friday's event. Blergh.

rone

Eats Squid
Watching the GP this arvo, and then finding out from a mate that Bob fucking Log III is playing a free set at the local restaurant venue down the road! Winner!

View attachment 229073

LTIH: Coming home from a scotch soaked gig and having to sit here and process photos from friday's event. Blergh.
He looks like a trailer park Daft Punk.

Joy

Likes Dirt
I've slept with the aircon on in my room every night for the past few months. I'm pretty sure my other two housemates have as well. Powerbill came in the mail today and my heart was pounding as I opened it...
Only $45 more than last quarter. ksssssssssss

Reece.

Likes Dirt
The cheeky little grin a milf handed me after riding into a tree due to looking as her ass and not watching where I was going on the bikeway... God it was worth every inch of pain!

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Being told of a cure for dyslexia. It's like music to my arse!
rose coloured spectacles. literally! i used them back in the ady....eyar.....um, when i was young...

watching the American Republicans implode over male politicians trying to legislate women's genitalia and the uses therof.....comedy central.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
I've read pretty much every response to this thread since it started (bar the various quarrels people have had) and i'm pretty sure i'm the first person to mention this:

Sex.

It is good.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
So... How do you train him?
with a riding crop, leather bustier, fishnet stockings and killer heels, of course! :p (i've already frightened enough of the boys in the Women Etc thread as it is lol)

seriously tho, what man would say "i'll just go quick for myself and bugger getting a second chance with this hot chick" rather than "prolong things for her so i'm assured of repeat explorations later...." ???

oh, my bad....:p

as you were.

Minlak

custom titis
So... How do you train him?
I guess its a lot like training your dog..... she makes him sit up and beg when he does good she tosses him a treat and smacks him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper when he is bad.

LTIL:- Reading the Resume's that come into work of particular note this week is this little gem. After one and half A4 page 8pt single typed attributes 5th from the bottom we get:

* Thorough and Conscious .........

1) Conscious is actually over qualified for the position
2) If he meant Conscientious .... well there's a problem too

Its a little thing made me laugh