Little Things You Love

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
LTIL Selling the wifes old junker wagon online and out of a swarm of lowballing dickheads, rises a man who realises a running vehicle for $300 is not me trying to rob you blind.
Polite, prompt and paid cash. 'Yes good sir I will take $250 for it right here and now.'

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
LTIL Selling the wifes old junker wagon online and out of a swarm of lowballing dickheads, rises a man who realises a running vehicle for $300 is not me trying to rob you blind.
Polite, prompt and paid cash. 'Yes good sir I will take $250 for it right here and now.'
They were lowballing $300.........was this on gumtree by any chance? :doh:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Yessssss.......that makes total sense :tsk:

Translation: "I got a $12 powder coating job, that's $3 a rim, ace eh? They were gloss black, but the car has been sitting in the 4' weeds in the front yard of my commission house for 3 years waiting for my defacto's brother's dealer to source a stolen engine, to replace the one I blew, doing mad skidz in the bunnings car park. So whadda ya rekon, dun deal? I'll need a week to get the numbers fixed."

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
They were lowballing $300.........was this on gumtree by any chance? :doh:
It was actually on a Facebook car sales page.
I put off using Gumtree, due to it seeming to drag every brain dead, sub hominid out from under their fetid rock.
The Facebook pages are less anonymous and seem to encourage a slightly higher standard of dealing.

moorey

call me Mia
I know this is LTIL, but...Don't get me started about car yards. Floated the idea of trading in wifeys car (even though I refuse to)... I know it's private value is around $8-9k, and $11k or so through a yard... Guys tells me he will give us $2k....
Chomp my cobbler, cunny. You also just lost me as a potential buyer for the $30k s/h car my wife just enjoyed test driving.

Plow King

Little bit.
Yessssss.......that makes total sense :tsk:

Translation: "I got a $12 powder coating job, that's $3 a rim, ace eh? They were gloss black, but the car has been sitting in the 4' weeds in the front yard of my commission house for 3 years waiting for my defacto's brother's dealer to source a stolen engine, to replace the one I blew, doing mad skidz in the bunnings car park. So whadda ya rekon, dun deal? I'll need a week to get the numbers fixed."

Wat.

I'm selling the wheels. He asked me if the powdercoating was cracking around the lug holes. Of course the paint is going to peel off because the lug nuts connect there.

sbr511

Likes Dirt
I know this is LTIL, but...Don't get me started about car yards. Floated the idea of trading in wifeys car (even though I refuse to)... I know it's private value is around $8-9k, and $11k or so through a yard... Guys tells me he will give us $2k....
Chomp my cobbler, cunny. You also just lost me as a potential buyer for the $30k s/h car my wife just enjoyed test driving.
People thinking their car market value is what a car yard is willing to pay for it... LTIL.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Learning that there is going to be a second season of Danger 5; I do not have the words to express my happiness.