Little Things You Love

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah, the last thing we need is a plague of hipsters descending on us littering the trail sides, withered and decaying. Lucky most of my riding is mobile reception free. I like hearing the birds opposed to bings. I hear twitter withdrawl is a cruel, heartless mistress....
Wait, which is it? You hear twittering or no twittering?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I still don't really understand what a Hipster is sorry.
If you're ever in melbounre you'll find them hiding in smith street, Brunswick street walking their Fixies to their preferred cafe drinking their soy latte and probably hashtag unf everything they post #vegan haha
This one answers all your hipster questions without needing to go to Melbourne!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR4n6OVoyYQ

That's the coffee on steroids isn't it?
WP_20141103_002.jpg

That coffee is more mild. The shop had a Korean canned coffee that was pretty intense! I am guessing it dealt out about 115mg of the important ingredient...

Last edited:

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Thanks for the clarification. Obviously the conditions here aren't conducive to good Hipster growth..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Head off for a ride this morning. It involves a 25 minute up hill slog to the trail head. Along the way I stopped and picked some late season mulberries! LTHIL - mulberries! Now a storm is coming and the temp is dropping, excellent.

WP_20141105_006.jpg

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Fortunately this one was on private land. Making the berries double good as they are officially 'loot'.

That would be a typo. I'm a lazy mofo on that stuff most days. Being used to hitting the ltih thread and all.
I'm not as dumb as I thought. Stay with the LTIL thread then. Peace..:peace:

RUDENESS

Likes Dirt
Getting bailed up by my 2.5 year old boy this morning at 4.30 am while I was trying to sneak out for the early DH ride, and than he demands that I feed him yogurt on the couch while watching Rango. This worked out great, by 2 pm he's asleep and I have the arvo to ride DH, until the storm rolls in.

stirk

Burner
Getting bailed up by my 2.5 year old boy this morning at 4.30 am while I was trying to sneak out for the early DH ride, and than he demands that I feed him yogurt on the couch while watching Rango. This worked out great, by 2 pm he's asleep and I have the arvo to ride DH, until the storm rolls in.
It took 9.5 hours to watch rango and for your boy to fall asleep? Was the movie on slowmo o o o o o o....

Great to get away from the little buggers though hey!!

Trail time is our time

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It took 9.5 hours to watch rango and for your boy to fall asleep? Was the movie on slowmo o o o o o o....

Great to get away from the little buggers though hey!!

Trail time is our time
Hahahahaaaaa...i have none of my own, but you bet a few of my friend's kids keep asking me to take them for a ride. I don't know how you parent types escape.

stirk

Burner
Hahahahaaaaa...i have none of my own, but you bet a few of my friend's kids keep asking me to take them for a ride. I don't know how you parent types escape.
I have my escape time, two times actually, no one fucks with my escape times!

Both involve a seat....