Little Things You Love

nathanm

Eats Squid
my life ATM.

Today I got paid to go kayak fishing, on a beautiful warm day and my client caught a 42cm (to the fork) Bream.

Tomorrow I'm doing a khanacross and Sunday I'm doing a gravity Enduro.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
my life ATM.

Today I got paid to go kayak fishing, on a beautiful warm day and my client caught a 42cm (to the fork) Bream.

Tomorrow I'm doing a khanacross and Sunday I'm doing a gravity Enduro.
Fancy seeing you in here.... :behindsofa:

nathanm

Eats Squid
With that job, it should read 'at all'
Unfortunately it's only a casual, seasonal business at the moment, I otherwise work full time as a gardener so all those long lawns, dog poo and blackberry thorns make me cranky :mmph: If you ever make it to Tassie Knuckles, look me up I'll take you on a free trip.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Unfortunately it's only a casual, seasonal business at the moment, I otherwise work full time as a gardener so all those long lawns, dog poo and blackberry thorns make me cranky :mmph: If you ever make it to Tassie Knuckles, look me up I'll take you on a free trip.
Was there last Christmas /new year, packing up the tent at cradle Mountain in the snow on the 20fucking9th of December, Wtf.

Will definitely be back, next time without the handbrake and squids. Only had time to do Blue Tier out of Piomena.

stirk

Burner
I love fucking with people on the road, only fast drivers mind you, especially if they are in a sports car or a big 4 door ute tail gating and intimidating other road users.

If they are behind me I slow down to just under the speed limit and block over taking moves where I can.

Normally I drive a bit quicker than most people but if I can fuck with the dickheads on the road I love it!!

Even better if I can see them visually getting the shits I'll slow down even more.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
+1 ... I'm normally ahead of traffic ... But if the opportunity presents itself, there is nothing quite as entertaining as seeing how angry people get whilst behind the wheel.

Minlak

custom titis
LTIL:- My new seat and my new Knicks .... 2hr ride today and my arse didn't look like this when I got home.

image.jpg

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I mounted a bling new red bashie! On a mates bike :dispirited: Triple cranks make it much easier... Looks the dogs nuts though!