Little Things You Love

Norco Maniac

Is back!
I feel for you man. It's a shitty situation you're in.
actually i'm a woman (yes, really) but thanks, it really is a shitty situation. hopefully after 2 1/2 weeks of grandma nursing baby, making food, washing, cleaning and being general dogsbody she'll miss me when i go home and give this loser the flick. (i've been doing heaps on purpose) She knows there will always be room in my little house for her even of her own father won't step up, my current hubby is more than willing to.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
My humblest apologies Mrs Norco!! It must be such a tough job holding back from beating the shit of him I can only imagine. And hoping that your daughter will eventually see the light, not only for her own future but also for the baby's. And even harder leaving her behind for you, knowing how her life is without you there helping. My daughter is 5 and I pray she falls in love with a good person. But if he's (or she) not I promise their life will be hell. Or short.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
no worries and no offence taken, DMan, 'tis mostly blokes on here so not an uncommon assumption :)

as for useless, he's lucky Elder DD not younger DD inherited my gardening tools when i moved interstate otherwise i'd be taking a file to the leading edge of my long-handled shovel whilst measuring him up for a Tuff garden cleanup bag.

I hadn't thought of that option, Bjorn :) could work :)

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Don't know why people over complicate this. Go fishing on a boat outside, hire one if necessary. You don't have to go far. At an opportune time a quick whack across the back of the head and man overboard. Wait a few hours then report in. A freak wave hit, you were up front, lost your footing but hung on. Last thing you saw was victim, oops, fishing buddy, hitting his head on the boat and then going overboard. You looked for hours but couldn't find anything. Very distressing. So sad.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Give a warning first. Just fill a netball full of wet cement and get his old fella in there. Once it's dry leave an angle grinder on the table and slowly go through all the fresh discs you just bought for it.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Don't know why people over complicate this. Go fishing on a boat outside, hire one if necessary. You don't have to go far. At an opportune time a quick whack across the back of the head and man overboard. Wait a few hours then report in. A freak wave hit, you were up front, lost your footing but hung on. Last thing you saw was victim, oops, fishing buddy, hitting his head on the boat and then going overboard. You looked for hours but couldn't find anything. Very distressing. So sad.
....hitting his head with rocks tied to his ankles..... leave out the rock bit :)

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
there's also the pig farm option, or the septic tank...

DD unfortunately has an eight week old son to this chunt. no job, expects her to drive him everywhere, chucked a right spaz in front of me the other morning during our lunch at a cafe that i sprung for, this morning (and this is average for whilst i've been here visiting) DD made pancakes for his 4yro whilst i held baby and walked the floor, then cleaned the kitchen one-handed whilst still holding baby, and then made DD a protein smoothie because she hadn't had breakfast yet and baby is fully breastfed, whilst still holding baby....

whilst useless BF sat on the couch playing games on his phone ignoring the 4yro.

pig farm, long drop or septic tank? hmmm, decisions, decisions....
What an asswipe. Just pay someone to make him disappear...

Helloooooo!!!! I know a guy who was or is still friends with a nurse who knew a bloke that was having intercourse with a girl who's brother was in some group that had people in it that were acquaintances of people who knew of a trade that took care of stupid people that thieve oxygen from merry people. Hit me up if you need this turd dealt with. ;) Feel free to message me his name even!

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
If Violet was serious about this, she could just create an account in his name and offend Dozer. The results would be akin to murder.

Beej1

We are a mountain bike community, not a bunch of contract killers!! How can you suggest such a thing?? Especially when mountain bikers have such extensive knowledge of remote areas where literally nobody other than us venture for such long periods of time. There are dozens of points along the Smiths Gully trails where a shallow grave even 2m from the trail would never even raise suspicion.

Pig farm indeed. Sheesh.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Just bring up your thoughts regarding feminism each time you see him.

You won't be held responsible for his suicide.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Ha, wasn't meant to sound angry, kind of sounds like it when I read it back though.

oh well, you get that on the big forums.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I was riding home from a mates joint last night at 2am. The moon was so bright that there was no need to put my light on (It's unlit bike path all the way), the air was still. Westernport (the bay, not the pub) was calm and reflective and my ipod's shuffle tossed up 'The End' by The Doors which lasted almost the whole ride home.

All in all it was pretty damn spiritual. My chakras are still in a spin!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
there's also the pig farm option, or the septic tank...

DD unfortunately has an eight week old son to this chunt. no job, expects her to drive him everywhere, chucked a right spaz in front of me the other morning during our lunch at a cafe that i sprung for, this morning (and this is average for whilst i've been here visiting) DD made pancakes for his 4yro whilst i held baby and walked the floor, then cleaned the kitchen one-handed whilst still holding baby, and then made DD a protein smoothie because she hadn't had breakfast yet and baby is fully breastfed, whilst still holding baby....

whilst useless BF sat on the couch playing games on his phone ignoring the 4yro.

Coffs surely has some good fishing this time of year. Sharks too...out wide in the real deep. Just head out a long way and take some brews. Lots of brews...get good and drunk (except the boat driver). Drunk people can't swim for very long.

I was riding home from a mates joint last night at 2am. The moon was so bright that there was no need to put my light on (It's unlit bike path all the way), the air was still. Westernport (the bay, not the pub) was calm and reflective and my ipod's shuffle tossed up 'The End' by The Doors which lasted almost the whole ride home.

That be a good song for times like that.

Bermshot

Banned

I was thinking, Colourful fraise Dictionary......I was there with you, I was Icarus landed.