Little Things You Love

deadlegs

Likes Dirt
LTIL:6 months ago i decided to go from being a vegetarian to vegan. #FEELSGOODMAN
LTIL: Started commuting again, no more bus then train to work.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Good neighbours make all the difference. We have an 80 year old lady who verges on busybodying but means well. Engage in a bit of a small talk now and then, and get excess cake when she has too much leftover from a birthday bash or whatever.

safreek

Put the roids on hold, getting a great Dane tomorrow. Think the performance enhancers will not be affordable for quite a long time. Good side is " I am getting a GREAT DANE" how good does life get

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Put the roids on hold, getting a great Dane tomorrow. Think the performance enhancers will not be affordable for quite a long time. Good side is " I am getting a GREAT DANE" how good does life get
Having a great Dane means you won't need to bulk up, no fucker's gonna mess with a carnivorous horse.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Think how buff you'll get shovelling those turds...

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Buying a 4 pack of Bent Spoke IPA at the local IGA from a pair of nice young ladies, writing my number down on the receipt and putting it in a bucket, and then winning another 4 pack of Bent Spoke IPA.

stirk

Burner
Buying a 4 pack of Bent Spoke IPA at the local IGA from a pair of nice young ladies, writing my number down on the receipt and putting it in a bucket, and then winning another 4 pack of Bent Spoke IPA.
And you thought you were getting lucky with the nice young ladies.