Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIL = for Fathers day I scored a coffee snobs showbag, I think I have found my perfect coffee for morning espresso, Brazil Bourbon. Now to spend $10k on equipment so I can enjoy it on more levels, glaven.

Nah, I'll stick to the ghetto method where the slums got so much soul.
Boiled up in an old spaghetti can and served in a baked bean can?

TonyMax

Caviar tastes on a popcorn budget
You in Maianbar?

I left in excess of three months of cumulative building waste out for council cleanup (over 500kg of cladding, villa board, concrete flooring, roof sheet offcuts, steel frame leftovers) and came back to this sight this evening:

I gave myself a 0.00001% chance of success, was prepared to pay for a skip bin but gave it a go.

It was piled up super neatly, perhaps that's why? But no way did it look like household cleanup items

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TonyMax

Caviar tastes on a popcorn budget
Yeah mate - 17 years. What your relationship with this little bit 'o paradise?
My mum lives on Pacific Crescent, my grandparents and my great grandmother also lived there. I love that place. Your place looks like it's on the high side of Pacific Cres which prompted me to ask but I might be wrong.

slowmick

38-39"
You did very well to get them to take Vilaboard - waste guys are very edgy around any cement sheet looking product down here.

safreek

LTIL: went to aldi for the first in ages, saw a track pump for 14 bucks, fuck me it had both sorts of valve holes, no need for adaptors. And the main part is made of metal, win. It works well too.
Almost makes me buy a bike repair stand, almost.:mmph:

Mica

Likes Dirt
No idea how it got to this point but LTIL...actually selling bikes.

Now I'm going to and join the witness protection program before any of you can find me and punish me for such a statement

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Went to Bunnings today to buy a jigsaw.

Didn't like the price of the LXT cordless jobbie, so I did a quick google for a better price online. Shirt-fronted the poor bloke at the Cust. Serv. desk with my phone in hand.
After a bit of negotiating & more googling and a call to another office to verify model numbers - BOOM! Price matched plus 10% = more than $70 off their sticker price!
hehe....take that big retailer!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Went to Bunnings today to buy a jigsaw.

Didn't like the price of the LXT cordless jobbie, so I did a quick google for a better price online. Shirt-fronted the poor bloke at the Cust. Serv. desk with my phone in hand.
After a bit of negotiating & more googling and a call to another office to verify model numbers - BOOM! Price matched plus 10% = more than $70 off their sticker price!
hehe....take that big retailer!
Its funny when big retail gets butt hurt and makes a big deal out of living up to their guarantees.

It is good when it works out!

stirk

Burner
Price matching works really well for tech stuff. Shops always have some wiggle room. I used the shopbot.com.au site when I bought a designers tablet, (a computer thing) the shops sticker price was $800 and I paid $500, seller was happy, they made 10% margin and moved slow stock.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Price matching works really well for tech stuff. Shops always have some wiggle room. I used the shopbot.com.au site when I bought a designers tablet, (a computer thing) the shops sticker price was $800 and I paid $500, seller was happy, they made 10% margin and moved slow stock.
Staticice.com.au is also good.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Shit the bed, that illustration looks like Mr Hanky has had an accident whilst private time computering.