Little Things You Love

safreek

LTIL: this is going to sound like bullshit but it really happened.
Shopping at Coles yesterday and had a middle aged woman come up and say to me that I was "a very beautiful and elegant man"
Totally knocked me and was at a loss for words, all I could say was thank you.
Glad my partner was there to witness this, after we walked off my partner said " wonder what drugs she was on. Fuck you

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Shopping at Coles yesterday and had a middle aged woman come up and say to me that I was "a very beautiful and elegant man"
Glad my partner was there to witness this, after we walked off my partner said " wonder what drugs she was on. Fuck you
She must have seen your glazed profile.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Barpppppp, Reality Check in aisle 4 ..........

ps , haters gonna hate .

Flow-Rider

Burner
It's true when they say body builders love themselves :p.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Cop catchers on the freeway. Had a trio of hotted up vw golfs come by me today a little bit quicker than the 116 I had the cruise set to. So after they went by I floored it and blew by them.

Bait was taken, they got all revved up and stormed off past me again!

Lovely, thanks guys! I had a good 25 minutes casually trailing them at 140-150 letting them get the attention of any waiting plod :)