Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
911 is a joke in your town
Get up get get get down

911 is certainly a number in history.

Conspiracy theories must include this movie in their dialogue regarding the world trade centee.?
We have moved on from that so far. Currently the big issue is melanoma Trump...she has disappeared and been replaced by a body double. Also Kate Middleton is now a robot.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Not sure how many are watching the Grand Tour but the latest episode has James May doing a piece on the upcoming 50 year anniversary of the moon landing and the astronauts. And their corvettes. It was very well done.

Speaking of Corvettes Clarkson hammered the current model and it was a handful. I know many think he is a tosser but he can drive and to see him struggle with the Corvette makes all those cars and coffee videos more understanable with numpties trying to push the limits.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not sure how many are watching the Grand Tour but the latest episode has James May doing a piece on the upcoming 50 year anniversary of the moon landing and the astronauts. And their corvettes. It was very well done.

Speaking of Corvettes Clarkson hammered the current model and it was a handful. I know many think he is a tosser but he can drive and to see him struggle with the Corvette makes all those cars and coffee videos more understanable with numpties trying to push the limits.
Like an old US car I used to have I’ll bet they go great in a straight line (full stop).

Haakon

Keeps on digging

As much as admit to being a eurocar snob, the LS engine is a wonderful thing and the corvettes have always impressed me.

Will be interesting to see how the C8 is received...

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Looks stable here - bit pushy though...

Certainly sounds like a 'vette! Apparently they had just reached the limits of physics wrt a front engine layout, despite it being so far back in the bay. At the end of the day, lap times sell sports cars so mid engine had to be done.

They've toying with it for ever though. Hell, GM even almost made a mid engine Wankel rotary one back in the 60s!!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

Anything May presents independently is always an interesting piece.