Little Things You Love

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
It smacks a bit of what they've done to the commodore nameplate.

Do you reckon the Corvette Traditionalists will take to it?
I guess they will bin more cars since they will be harder to drive at higher limits. Have a google about the LT5 quad cam engine that GM had engineered by Lotus. Good old boys ruined it. The new quad cam motor? Who knows.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I guess they will bin more cars since they will be harder to drive at higher limits. Have a google about the LT5 quad cam engine that GM had engineered by Lotus. Good old boys ruined it. The new quad cam motor? Who knows.
Flat plane crank will upset a lot of corvette peeps too... Like many iconic cars that evolve, they'll lose some sales and gain more.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Commodore was always a European (with a bit on the side from japan once) mongrel anyway...
This is true, until the VE at least. But much like the Vette and Mustang they evolved into something much bigger than just another car.

Geez, imagine what could've been in hot commodores all this time.

Not sure about the no camshaft bearings thing tho

Haakon

Keeps on digging
This is true, until the VE at least. But much like the Vette and Mustang they evolved into something much bigger than just another car.

Geez, imagine what could've been in hot commodores all this time.

Not sure about the no camshaft bearings thing tho
That’s cool. That Lotus engine was pretty damn nice, remember seeing one with its bonnet up when they were new and being awestruck...

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Tim Minchin noted this article during his show - its worth a read.

Good article.

There was an article earlier in the week talking about how Pell's lead barrister was not going to be part of the appeal because he was too emotionally involved.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk