Little Things You Love

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
This comment from Jacinda Ardern.

"For those of you who are watching at home tonight, and questioning how this could have happened here, we -- New Zealand -- we were not a target because we are a safe harbor for those who hate. We were not chosen for this act of violence because we condone racism, because we are an enclave for extremism. We were chosen for the very fact that we are none of these things. Because we represent diversity, kindness, compassion, a home for those who share our values, refuge for those who need it. And those values, I can assure you, will not, and cannot, be shaken by this attack. "

stirk

Burner
Nice collection @scblack - I'll have to take some pics of all our collection, that's still built anyway.

I like this little section past 5:20 of this vid where Tracey jumps the double - I might actually try this singing thing see if it helps my unskilled arse go quicker.

stirk

Burner
LTIL
Local computer shop offered a smoking deal on new SSD's.

I bit the bullet and booked my 10+ year old laptop in for brain surgery.

Holy shit it's fast now!
Given the old banger a new lease on life.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
Fark, how do you have a working laptop that's over ten years old?
Is it a Sun Microsystems console running SPARC Solaris that will likely outlast human kind?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Disappointed you aren't rolling your own pasta sheets and stewing your own mother sauce there @hifiandmtb...

Just threw a tray of veggies in the oven with a coat of smoked paprika. House smells fantastic, but worried they won't be ready to eat before work.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Don't need to retire for that, sauce/passata is a piece of piss the sheets are a bit of a faff but soooo worth the effort.

Love me a good lasagne.

Last edited:

scblack

Leucocholic
Food talk. Cool, I got a Weber Q this week with some credit card points.

Now have some scotch fillet steaks resting out of the fridge for dinner tonight. Yummo.

One of the few recipes I will do myself, is a nice eggplant lasagne.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Fark, how do you have a working laptop that's over ten years old?
Is it a Sun Microsystems console running SPARC Solaris that will likely outlast human kind?
It's a battle axe!
2008 Mac Book Pro, aluminium body (complete with dents) upgradable RAM maxed out, new Crucial SSD.
The touch pad is pretty buggered so it's USB mouse only.
Not my primary device anymore, but stoked with the overhaul.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk