Little Things You Love

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Just logged into the laddies account and the two bets I placed came through, one got me 210 dollars and the other got me 50 bucks so now i got nearly 300 dollars sitting there (I had like 29 dollars left over from the previous 155 dollar win).

Even accounting for the other bets that didn't pull through it still means I'm running at a 210 circa dollar profit.

Now I'm really hoping either danni or kimmi pulls through on the Bahrain race since that will either get me 251 dollars or 751 dollars for kimmi.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't feel young if that counts, but just old enough to not have to race open/elite in most series for a hint

Glad she's enjoying it! Had a good chat with Paul about riding and what not and his daughter looks like she's got her priorities straight, "Dad, we've gotta get home so I can go and ride with my friends at 3!".

She'll love her new bike

moorey

call me Mia
I don't feel young if that counts, but just old enough to not have to race open/elite in most series for a hint

Glad she's enjoying it! Had a good chat with Paul about riding and what not and his daughter looks like she's got her priorities straight, "Dad, we've gotta get home so I can go and ride with my friends at 3!".

She'll love her new bike
Lol. Yep, she lives about 5 minutes ride from Black Hill...she was there approximately 48 seconds after getting home. :D

moorey

call me Mia
Her younger sister is no slouch either. I think she’ll be slipping growth hormones into Ellie’s meals.

Last edited:

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yep love seeing families mtbiking with young kids on 20 inch hardtails in the carpark at our trailhead.
Also rain on the roof after it has been dry + hot so long .
woohoo feels like the weather is gonna change ?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
The lollipop people direct the work. Stop to you, slow to them and slow to you and stop to them. Without these instructions they cannot do anything. :p