Little Things You Love

LPG

likes thicc birds
Got the crankset for the new build I'll be doing and got really excited even if is the only part I've ordered so far. Opened up the box and saw a threaded bottom bracket with it in there which I was going to need anyway. First part ordered and I'm already ahead of the budget!

Probably won't cover the likely import taxes on the frame that I've chosen to ignore to help convince myself but it's a nice surprise.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Got the crankset for the new build I'll be doing and got really excited even if is the only part I've ordered so far. Opened up the box and saw a threaded bottom bracket with it in there which I was going to need anyway. First part ordered and I'm already ahead of the budget!

Probably won't cover the likely import taxes on the frame that I've chosen to ignore to help convince myself but it's a nice surprise.
Sounds like a shimano crank...

LPG

likes thicc birds
Oh yeah, they do that too. Haven't had one of their cranks for years. Do they still throw in the spiel about the special grease? Woodman or something perhaps?
Phil wood grease? It wasn't raceface packaged so no grease which is fine for the price . I didn't see any spiel on the special grease but I'll probably read what they have to say and proceed to use something I have handy instead.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I swear I’m a bloody stray dog magnet... Another guest here tonight waiting to go to the pound in the morning. Usual story around here...

Another intact staffy thing. An oldie though who is friendly, someone loves him. I think....

Whoops wrong thread... Oh well - ltil old dog spending the night in a relatively warm garage with many blankets and a hot brick instead of wandering the streets.

Last edited: