Little Things You Love

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I just don't get the gravel bike thing. It's like a mtb with ancient geo and drop bars. Reminds me of hybrid bikes that were sub optimal at everything.
Well they couldn't make enough out of the Fat bike thing so they had to come up with something else that you need or you won't have that complete riding experience and can't hang out with the cool kids.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
purist gravelisti ...

what are they on?

persian rugs maybe.
haha, I was thinking more the MTB side "its just a mtb with drops", like:

I just don't get the gravel bike thing. It's like a mtb with ancient geo and drop bars. Reminds me of hybrid bikes that were sub optimal at everything.
I'm an unashamed fan of gravel bikes - I have my steel one. They are different enough from a HT mtb to warrant both, for my riding. I use it daily as a commuter with big fat marathon tires, and then put on 38c small knobblies for fire trail / dirt road riding. Not about to hit any drops with it, but its kinda nice being on the hoods and cruising through the bush. I'm also not keen on road riding, so this is my compromise.

I detest those flat-bar hybrid bikes though :)

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I’ve pondered dual air SID brains dropped to 50mm travel for the gravel grinding Giant Revolt.

Oh and a 200mm front rotor for good stopping with the mechanical brakes

Should trigger plenty of roadies

Reactions: Zaf