Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Exchanged contracts on a house last week! Had a few hiccups along the way and never want to buy a house or talk to a real estate agent again, but happy I'll have a place to call my own(/the banks) now.
Well done. You'll need to double shower to get the agent slime off! I've already got the coffee machine packed and ready to go. You don't mind if I set up at 6am right?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the nurse who sees on the system every time I check in to cancer clinic and rushes out to give me blood test results. sitting in waiting rooms for results is anxious times so avoiding that is great. probably put this same one up last visit but I'm grateful for her work every time I visit

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
the nurse who sees on the system every time I check in to cancer clinic and rushes out to give me blood test results. sitting in waiting rooms for results is anxious times so avoiding that is great. probably put this same one up last visit but I'm grateful for her work every time I visit
Have you supplied her with a small gift to represent your gratitude? Car, rainbow, unicorn..?