Little Things You Love

safreek

Every life has a meaning, even if just as a lesson for others to learn by.
A world without monsters is a pretty plain world.
Toodle ooh uncle Ivan, it's been a long ride and it's time for you to go to hell

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Well i am reluctant to call it terminal cancer knowing how the media and lawyers beat these things up in an attempt to get a better deal and sympathy for their client. eg Bondy had Alzheimers , Skase had emphysema and needed oxygen , Pell was too sick to return from Rome.
Apparently its cancer of the esophagus which is usually lethal.
Anyway I hope it is unpleasant.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
often oesaphagus can just be cut out & replaced with a plastic tube, i presume it has progressed beyond this & migrated elsewhere if calling it terminal

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
often oesaphagus can just be cut out & replaced with a plastic tube, i presume it has progressed beyond this & migrated elsewhere if calling it terminal
Maybe the prison docs let it progress just enough to be terminal, before diagnosing.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

wavike

Likes Dirt
More likely he didn't get to see a Doc until it was too far gone. Got a sore throat Ivan, here's some panadol was probably the screws response.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Daniel Hale please dont operate on me----- "replaced with a plastic tube "!!!!!
You mean out of your camelback or a bit bigger ??

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Abbott lost his seat. Seeya, chunt.
Unfortunately it’s good for the LNP. I’d have preferred he stayed and continued to do what he does. Now he gets to relax on a pension and/or a private sector gig.

This is actually a win for Abbott and for the LNP.

moorey

call me Mia
Unfortunately it’s good for the LNP. I’d have preferred he stayed and continued to do what he does. Now he gets to relax on a pension and/or a private sector gig.

This is actually a win for Abbott and for the LNP.
No. It’s good he’s gone. Period.