Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They aren't the Catholic Church you know...

@Ultra Lord said "punch", not Fu...

If thus bloke didn't break the law in the first place he wouldn't have been exposed to the risk of being abused in custody in the first place. I can't think of any reported incident of someone who is not incarceration being abused while in custody.

It's probably the way the post reads like a gloat.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
"was just looking for a new apprentice..."

Good on the boys for getting dirty. Hopefully they do a better job than my local groms! There is the group of shit builders, youngsters that just pile up shit randomly + never finish + and it's shit even if they did finish. Then there's the freeride or die guys...cut down a pile of trees, leave garbage + tools everywhere + build 1 massive feature as a stand alone. That said the freeride or die boys did recently build a fucking huge step up.
You hit it?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
are statistically fucked from birth

...Or he is just a piece of shit, and would not have rehabilitated anyway. He was in the place because he was a very naughty boy in the first place.
A product of his environment.
You hit it?
No yet @cokeonspecialtwodollars - it's fucking huge and I've barely touched the dirt in about 9 months. I think if I spend a few days a week riding for a few months, get out to the quarry of doom a few times etc, then I might build up the balls for it. But...it's fucking huge.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
A product of his environment.
95% this. I see this so much with my boys. They are both high energy which makes things challenging, but they respond so well to being engaged with a positive attitude.

How are you meant to come back from being an unwanted child to parents who can't look after themselves?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I haven't been in there for ages so haven't seen it, plenty of peeps talking about it though. Is it on the North side in with the old creek gap?
It is near the might log and log extension. Off to the rider's left, in the Gully. It is very easy to find as the gents responsible were as subtle as a coal crashing through the reef and washing up on the main beach of town. As if that would ever happened though.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
95% this. I see this so much with my boys. They are both high energy which makes things challenging, but they respond so well to being engaged with a positive attitude.

How are you meant to come back from being an unwanted child to parents who can't look after themselves?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
It is huge and complex.