Little Things You Love

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
He saw the claimed weight after researching Norm and finding ‘that thread’ after buying the bike.
Needless to say, it was more than 12.3kg.
I thought we settled that one ages ago.

And Chops bike was alloy not a carbon SB66

That took a bit of digging, I forgot the thread had been locked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
I thought we settled that one ages ago.

And Chops bike was alloy not a carbon SB66

That took a bit of digging, I forgot the thread had been locked.

Chops ended up with a carbon rear replacement. He cracked the alloy rear. I never said it was a complete carbon bike.

This was an unsolicited conversation. He didn’t know I know chops or the bike.

You’re a mate. Ask him if he sold it to a guy called Chris who peeled back the sticker to find the crack.

Also, I can make the scales read whatever I want it to. It was nothing near the claimed weight when Chris bought it, even without the heavy sticker intentionally covering a crack. ;)

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Also, I can make the scales read whatever I want it to. It was nothing near the claimed weight when Chris bought it, even without the heavy sticker intentionally covering a crack. ;)
Hey I weighed that myself and took the pic. Bike off the ground, hanging off the scales.

Clearly I have no idea what was discussed between chops and the buyer though. But I do know he took a few of the purple parts off it to transfer to the sb5.5 he had for a while.

I don’t even know if he still owns a mountain bike.... all I see is FB posts of roady gear and Zwift.

moorey

call me Mia
Hey I weighed that myself and took the pic. Bike off the ground, hanging off the scales.

Clearly I have no idea what was discussed between chops and the buyer though. But I do know he took a few of the purple parts off it to transfer to the sb5.5 he had for a while.

I don’t even know if he still owns a mountain bike.... all I see is FB posts of roady gear and Zwift.

He seems like a legitimate businessman these days.

Many of the bikes he shows off in The Chop Shop, appears to have their front wheel on the ground for the weigh in :p

Last edited:

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
He seems like a legitimate businessman these days.

View attachment 353790

Many of the bikes he shows off in The Chop Shop, appears to have their front wheel on the ground for the weigh in :p

View attachment 353791View attachment 353792View attachment 353793
What a goose, I showed him how to hang them to weigh while I was there. He was trying to hang them with a piece of dodgy rope off the scale. They have rubber coated hooks for a reason, just hang it by the frame.

Also the easiest way to cheat would be to tare the scales with something on them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

safreek

I am honing in on the perfect bag of microwave popcorn, today i have it down to only 11 'non-poppers'
I think if i try to get it down to less, I will seriously be running the risk of burnt corn, not a risk that I am prepared to take.
#realworldissues
Push it to the limits dude, life's too easy if you don't push the limits

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I am honing in on the perfect bag of microwave popcorn, today i have it down to only 11 'non-poppers'
I think if i try to get it down to less, I will seriously be running the risk of burnt corn, not a risk that I am prepared to take.
#realworldissues
Nothing more butter cat fix.