Little Things You Love

safreek

Glad you're so stoked with them, they were just going to waste on the shelf in my garage with no real plans for a build. Such a ridiculous fork, so much cool.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
I guess at some stage I will see you selling what I need. Then I will pounce

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I guess at some stage I will see you selling what I need. Then I will pounce
No cannondales here, and what I have that would take that fork are either too curvy or have too many linkages. And not selling anytime soon

Still reckon they'd go ace on a hardtail though. A pink hardtail would work nicely with them methinks...

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I wondered that. Started watching last night (Episode 1) and noticed his levers are almost level to the bars? Someone cleverer than me explain that please...
I believe I've heard it forces you to roll your wrists back so your hanging on properly, forces going under the bar blah blah blah

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
^ yet most dh riders don't appear to have their brakes in a similar position, and probably ride trails of a similarly steep pitch.
Maybe it's a geometry thing? - a lot more fork and stack up front on a DH bike, so it might be less noticeable on the same terrain?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No cannondales here, and what I have that would take that fork are either too curvy or have too many linkages. And not selling anytime soon

Still reckon they'd go ace on a hardtail though. A pink hardtail would work nicely with them methinks...

Genius!

Also...those red forks look sweet.