Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ladies tennis is so much better to watch. Not a tennis fan but took my wife to the Oz Open a few years back and the ladies are much easier to get involved with - they actually play tennis - not just serve balls at each other.
Don't worry...men's tennis as all about balls too, but more about comparing them than playing.

Tennis is a lame shit boring sport and I deride anyone who is remotely involved in its perpetuation. Boo tennis! Boo!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Coming home from work today and I find myself stuck on the refuge Island of a 4 lane road. Being about 5pm there is a lot of cars etc zooming past and I figure I'm going to be stuck for a long time. The island is located pretty close to a round about as well, so it's a tricky move as cars are approaching the roundabout from my left which doesn't create a lot of opportunity to finish my crossing. 1 car slows up and indicates that he is good for me to cross. I'm well stoked but know that I'll just get stuck in front of him because the next lane along isn't going to ease up for me, so I wave him on. Now a bit further down the road another driver must have noticed my plight and decided to get me off the road asap...a large truck came up and had manoeuvred into both lanes and stopped, the driver then threw me a thumbs up and waved me across the road. What a dude!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Coming back along Beaudesert Rd today I saw a truck trying to cross 3 lanes to get into the side I was on. Lights ahead were red so I stopped and waved him across. Truck beside me did the same. Fucktards who couldnt wait to line up at the red light jumped into the far left lane. Anyway truck made it across and gave me a wave. He will have to take one stike back against bmw drivers.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Coming back along Beaudesert Rd today I saw a truck trying to cross 3 lanes to get into the side I was on. Lights ahead were red so I stopped and waved him across. Truck beside me did the same. Fucktards who couldnt wait to line up at the red light jumped into the far left lane. Anyway truck made it across and gave me a wave. He will have to take one stike back against bmw drivers.
Why? One good deed doesn't undo the tidal wave of BMW doucheness.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
LTIL

latest commodores e park brake can be engaged while moving. Engages and disengages with the push of a button.

7am coffee run was rather exciting