Little Things You Love

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I don’t follow the foolsball...but fuck me, I think I knew about 3 people who claimed to follow Richmond a few months ago, now every single person on my FB feed is wearing the colours and claiming they’re a fan.
Presumably the suburb has won something? It is pretty hipster these days, so maybe some sort of barista competition?

Seems a bit civilised these days to be a den of footballs...

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
I don’t follow the foolsball...but fuck me, I think I knew about 3 people who claimed to follow Richmond a few months ago, now every single person on my FB feed is wearing the colours and claiming they’re a fan.
I do follow it, and it was a yawnfest. We had more fun kicking drop punts and popping speccies in the park near the geebung.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I do follow it, and it was a yawnfest. We had more fun kicking drop punts and popping speccies in the park near the geebung.
Made the journey from sydney with the family. Full house at the mcg was something worth experiencing but now I've done it i can say i much prefer the small ground feel at giant stadium. Disappointing showing from the giants as we know they are better than what they showed.
Still unsure about the reputation of Richmond fans. Out of 20 interactions all but one were plessant but that one drunk guy sure served the stereotype.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Made the journey from sydney with the family. Full house at the mcg was something worth experiencing but now I've done it i can say i much prefer the small ground feel at giant stadium. Disappointing showing from the giants as we know they are better than what they showed.
Still unsure about the reputation of Richmond fans. Out of 20 interactions all but one were plessant but that one drunk guy sure served the stereotype.
I was barracking for you guys... 'tis a shame they only played the first quarter.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Much like Toby Greene's dad... There's dickheads in all teams, the number of Richmond dickheads seemed to be proportionate to the number of supporters.

I watched it at Punt Road yesterday and there was 1 issue amongst 10+ thousand fans that I saw.

Did a full lap of the G and all the interactions with the Giants fans were good.

All up I'd say the overwhelming majority were well behaved.

Oh, and awesome win by the Tigers too! :D

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Someone picking my helmet up off the road out at Stromlo yesterday and leaving it somewhere obvious for me to pick up when I went looking this morning...

I know no one really wants a manky used helmet anyway, but it’s not a cheap one so I’m happy to not need to replace it!!

I’m hoping I’ll still find the 80euro Shimano glasses at home, hopefully I was still wearing those driving home...