Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
These are regulars at the markets here and pretty nice.

I came here after losing a bit of weight from bike bingeing but it is trying hard to pile back on now. I might have to invest in a portable liposuction thingy to keep my fighting weight.
Just go home via Bali and drink some of the local purging water...

link1896

Mr Greenfield
One step closer with the monster air compressor build. Got the last of the gas out of the 120L LPG tank after filling it with water. This LPG tank is more then ten years old (vic requires testing every ten years), so the mechanics next door just replaced it (often cheaper) hence it's now mine. Some absolute fucking idiot had worked on the valves previously and installed an oring on a joint that did not have an oring seat but required a flexible washer. Scary

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Just go home via Bali and drink some of the local purging water...
I projectile vomited chunks while on holiday at Uluru and I'm not up for that again. Still got out the next day too. One of the worst feelings you can have.

Saying that, having your klacker cleaned by pressurised 33 degree water and getting blow dried afterwards is a step up the evolution path.

You are not the same man afterwards, you are a better man.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I projectile vomited chunks while on holiday at Uluru and I'm not up for that again. Still got out the next day too. One of the worst feelings you can have.

Saying that, having your klacker cleaned by pressurised 33 degree water and getting blow dried afterwards is a step up the evolution path.

You are not the same man afterwards, you are a better man.
I don't like the blow dryer. First off I've got a hairy arsehole, so it has practically no effect. Bit mostly it is like having a never ending fart blasting up from the bowl at your face.

I do love the flight deck toilet seats though. One day I'll buy one

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I don't like the blow dryer. First off I've got a hairy arsehole, so it has practically no effect. Bit mostly it is like having a never ending fart blasting up from the bowl at your face.
Well, I guess someone needs to know that tid-bit on Poodle info :|
Get into the Single Malt and get some hair removal wax down there to tame the southern forest of Poodle. Must be like getting your head blow dried, sort of...........errrr.........

I do love the flight deck toilet seats though. One day I'll buy one
I'm in, I have planned any future bathroom remodeling around it.

moorey

call me Mia
Being ‘that guy’. A mate went to tweak his dropper cable length just before first run shuttle today. Rounds out the head of the cable nipple. Asked me where in town they might sell one this morning. I reach into my pocket, pull out my wallet, and...

Last edited: