Little Things You Love

stirk

Burner
School closures tomorrow on catastrophic fire danger warning days even of there is no fire in the area. Wind is reported to be 35-45kph. In 2013 the fire that almost burnt the school down had winds of up 100kph which I'd consider potentially catastrophic, but still better safe than sorry and I work from home and will get a cheaky ride in :)

stirk

Burner
It's catastrophic due to other things too - fuel load, humidity, resourcing. Not just pure weather conditions.
The Woodford fire could flare up again, embers can burn for a long time, I saw a few fires reignite in 2013 a few days after the first fire front went through. And I've read the liberal govt cut $12m from RFS budget but I suppose stadiums are more important than emergency services.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
A couple of weeks ago I revisited the Queensland Air Museum at Caloundra. The Mirage III and the Neptune are pretty much ready and a P3 Orion is arriving soon. They also have a great display of an F111C, serial # A8-129. They don't have any pics of an F111 doing a dump and burn at Riverfire, and I don't know if ever did that gig but I was thinking of getting the higher res version of this which I took in 2006 printed on metallic paper and giving it to them.

Wot you guys reckon?

slowmick

38-39"
Managed to change the dropper post on my Enduro to an internal routed model without having to remove the pressfit bottom bracket. There was a fair amount of happy dancing going on when the cable came out the seat tube :D. The bikes also looks a whole lot neater without the dropper cable taped to the side. Here's hoping it's still holding pressure tomorrow.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
My suggestion of having the work xmas party at the local gin palace next to work has morphed into a whole " Made in Marrickville" extravaganza...this is going to be well entertaining.