Little Things You Love

clockworked

Like an orange
I'm calling bullshit. Well actually for you mainlanders maybe but melbourne to tas standard parcel post is 5 working days. I received a CRC package today that they left on my front door step, in full view of the road. Aus Post are worse than 29" wheeled roadies.
Yeah dude, our packages travel in the 21st century from europe, and across the mainland, but they revert to the 18th century to cross bass strait, and then travel overland via oxen

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Went for a paddle. Headed out to a shadow in the water thinking maybe a turtle or some dolphins but whatever it was disappeared by the time I got out there. So I went further offshore to some bombies to play in the surf until the tide was too high. By now I am about 1,000m off the beach. Further out there was a dark grey thjng waving in the air an a mighty splash. Ah no one told the humpbacks the season was over. Or it was a rogue Russian submarine but I didnt hear any Scottish voices so I will stick with humpback whale. Which is weird in Platypus bay because there are no platypus there. I am knackered.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nah, actually come to think of it 3 piece are overrated.
1 piece is where it’s at!
The ultimate 1 man band. He makes me shake my tail like a dog in the back of a truck. DJ Shadow always packs a bigger than one man sound into his work too.

Yeah dude, our packages travel in the 21st century from europe, and across the mainland, but they revert to the 18th century to cross bass strait, and then travel overland via oxen
I thought that was all of Tasmania, not just the postal service?

2 piece..with a guitarist for touring and a bit of recording.
Nomeansno, discussion closed.
The black keys.

Went for a paddle. Headed out to a shadow in the water thinking maybe a turtle or some dolphins but whatever it was disappeared by the time I got out there. So I went further offshore to some bombies to play in the surf until the tide was too high. By now I am about 1,000m off the beach. Further out there was a dark grey thjng waving in the air an a mighty splash. Ah no one told the humpbacks the season was over. Or it was a rogue Russian submarine but I didnt hear any Scottish voices so I will stick with humpback whale. Which is weird in Platypus bay because there are no platypus there. I am knackered.
It could be the last of those Japanese midget subs that was never found. I thought it came up for air in the middle of the grain Bay here in Newcastle harbour one night. Either that or someone dropped a small car into the harbour from a cargo plane! About 2am and boom! The splash was enormous. Sure sure...you mainstream media fake news people would just accept that it was a whale or very large shark. I know otherwise...the truth has been buried.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I don’t need asking twice.
Come on down. I’ll even give you a tour of the trails and if you’re lucky I might even treat you like a normal person. If you’re really lucky I’ll give you a go on my Giant.

And you can bring me up that Banshee you still owe me.

mtb1611

Seymour
Everclear are now a 4 piece. Original line up long gone but Art still on vocals. Saw them last year for the 20th anniversary of So Much For The Afterglow. Awesome show!
Saw them when they toured Sparkle and Fade in '96 at the Metro in Sydney with original 3 piece lineup, top show.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Fisherman's mermaid ?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Camping spot revealed. Watch out, poodle will be up there fondling all your tinned fruits asking “are you actually going to eat these”

mark22

Likes Dirt
A ray they like to jump out of the sometimes and make a big splash on rentry.