Little Things You Love

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
That I could, on a beach sipping dark & Stormies, spend less than 10 minutes on the interwebs to buy washers and a pedal bearing kit that will be delivered home before I get back. Danka Pusheys.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I admire his abilities, but he really looks on the ragged edge in a lot of those stunts. IMO there's only so long you can dance with the devil like that and not have to deal with the consequences. Kudos to him for having the stones to do it, but yeah...

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I admire his abilities, but he really looks on the ragged edge in a lot of those stunts. IMO there's only so long you can dance with the devil like that and not have to deal with the consequences. Kudos to him for having the stones to do it, but yeah...
I'm with you, that huck to flat at the start was sketchy AF...

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
TBH in a lot of that he was really testing grip, gravity and as @beeb said mostly the size of his cajones.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Nah - the six stair flight nose landing was the worst!
That was my thought too. He would've been a total ragdoll if that one went wrong.

For some reason the massive huck to flat at the start ironically seemed one of the more "minor" near-offs to me, as he (and bike) had absorbed most of the energy before he nearly flicked himself off it. The other ones with poles and cars and walls and such around the "landers" had me cringing (but still in awe).

It did make me want to go and find some curved gutters though! I wish trail berms were that good!

Credit to him for always showing out-takes (even for his other vids too) though, nice reality-check for all the kiddies playing at home.

nathanm

Eats Squid
I am anti-charity due to the fact so little of what you donate gets passed onto the people in need and charity clothing stores have become pseudo-retail outlets for hipsters.

I'm lucky enough to know a couple of really excellent teachers and a couple of times a year we gather up all our kids clothing that they've outgrown, often they've only been worn once or twice or not at all, and give it to the teachers to hand out to the kids that are most in need.

We dropped in probably 10 green woolies bags to my primary school teacher mate early this week. his school is in a low socio-economic area with a large concentration of migrant kids.

Got a message back that arvo saying he'd had 20-30 kids go through the bags and select a couple of items each. The kids were apparently ecstatic and several of the parents personally messaged him to say thanks. So not only do the kids get some new clothes, the parents can save a few bucks to spend elsewhere and an amazing teacher gets a little extra credit they thoroughly deserve.

I'd really recommend my farkin breatheren consider doing something similar if they can?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So what you mean is you are anti-charity because of misconceptions and being a tight arse? If you shop around there is plenty of charities where your donations don't just dissolve in administration expenses.

That aside it sounds like your buddy is on to a good thing and worth getting behind.

Flow-Rider

Burner
It's a catch 22, they're filing in the job that the Govt should have done but even if money gets wasted at least some people get some basic help with everyday living or medical needs to live rather than nothing at all.