Little Things You Love

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Happy enough with the view for my first place. It'll be nice sitting at the alfresco after riding on the pump track. All within riding distance of Nerrina and Black Hill.
Howdy neighbour! What 'burb are you moving into?

The Black Hill pump tracks are starting to fall apart but still ok to ride. Creswick pump track is freaking awesome.

moorey

call me Mia
Happy enough with the view for my first place. It'll be nice sitting at the alfresco after riding on the pump track. All within riding distance of Nerrina and Black Hill.
Nice. Hillcrest St area?
Join ClubMud and come shuttling.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Howdy neighbour! What 'burb are you moving into?

The Black Hill pump tracks are starting to fall apart but still ok to ride. Creswick pump track is freaking awesome.
Will have own pump track for convenience and to avoid needing to mow lawn. Brown hill!

Last edited:

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Nice area to be in, very close to Nerrina trails
Good plan with the pump track!
Yep, was alot of the appeal. Commuting to docklands is sucky. And so many houses to be built in the next few years, will be looking to hire a host for some much needed time out. Plus means no more driving to the shit hole that is the SE growth zone..

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Those 2 steel frames look very much like Marino frames. Could be another reason why they've basically cut off personal custom frames...
It looks very similar, one would question if made in America is code for painted in America like some of the Italian road bike companies tactics.. Sliding drop out is a tweak but otherwise I'd reckon so..

goobags

Likes Dirt
It looks very similar, one would question if made in America is code for painted in America like some of the Italian road bike companies tactics.. Sliding drop out is a tweak but otherwise I'd reckon so..
100% Marino frame. Shock mounts look the same and the sliding dropout looks the same as their hard tail option

Oh and the clear coat is a bit of a thing too, wouldn’t call it a signature but I don’t see it elsewhere very often

Made in The America’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The new Shimano 12 speed shift quality. That thing where you can shift up and down under load really is the ducks guts. Was messing around with it today just to test it and soon realised how awesome it is to be able to dump gears or jump up gears without taking any load off the cranks.