Little Things You Love

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Finished the first full mowing of the season and this included the annual knocking back the grass under the trees in the grove down the back. We have a pair of mated kookaburras and they are afraid of nothing. Happily hand fed. One was sitting on the tractor front end loader arms as I was bashing tbrough the undergrowth so it could get the first pick of the wee animals that were lurking in the grass.
I lost a buddy because of the grass. I called him "chef", also hand fed and happy to perch on me for a snack. he used to follow the brush cutter and grab all the juicy stuff as I cut the grass that hid it all. One day he swooped down and got caught in the brush cutters back swing. Didn't kill him but the vets ended up having to put him down because he wouldn't feed with a broken beak.

....ima go have a little cry now

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I thought they kicked the drummer out of the band because he was a smack head? Would be a fair degree of coordination to manage when you’re on the nod playing a stadium gig

safreek

"Ct scan was clear and blood markers steady, slightly down. I think we can push clinic out to 6 months now and then decide if you even need another ct next year." - my oncologist today.
Sweet, bloody good when you beat the C bastard. All about positivity, and the shit they Zap you with. Only gets better, thumbs up

RichJS

Likes Dirt
Yep, Flukes are the bomb for multimeters.
They really are. The 8022a I was given in ~1984 is still going great (admittedly it's very lightly used.) I was given it cause dad upgraded to an 8060a - which died just a few years ago, and when Fluke (or the Aus distributor) couldn't fix it they sent him a new replacement for free. Wow.