Little Things You Love

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
View attachment 360197View attachment 360198View attachment 360199View attachment 360200
Yeah, I had to eat humble pie to get the fork.
Now to gather the motivation to pull it apart and send the rest of it off.
400km round trip was no drama for a monster.
Partner was talking to the neighbors when I drove off. Said I'm off to see a man about a monster and roared off.
Lucky you are not allowed to answer phones whilst driving.
Congrats on making every photo shit! Quite an effort.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Congrats on making every photo shit! Quite an effort.
He has a gift. Unable to comprehend how one struggles to fit the bike in frame, but can fit those biceps in easily enough. I suspect someone has been sending a lot of unsolicited double glazed hands pics again and is thus well practised at fitting the muscles in frame

safreek

He has a gift. Unable to comprehend how one struggles to fit the bike in frame, but can fit those biceps in easily enough. I suspect someone has been sending a lot of unsolicited double glazed hands pics again and is thus well practised at fitting the muscles in frame
Not a selfie, the partner probs takes better shots than me, surprised how quickly I was forgiven considering how I shot through to get the bike/fork

link1896

Mr Greenfield
How are you going to match your cycling attire to rose gold?
I’ve always worn rose good Lycra under my shorts.......

Phone was for my 5yo step sons birthday. I’ve locked down the firewall so all his phone can access is abc kid’s, with screen time limits set low. More crippled than the net in China.